Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, July 27, 2007

STOLEN FROM A PREVIOUS POST 'COS I DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO POST ABOUT. (but it's edited)

You came online and you told me you were angry at me, 'one day you will get retribution and you will see'. I mean come on, what kind of person are you? Oh yeah, you're an evil PERSONS kann. How I know I can be like so confused over botak persons? I mean I can't actually say HE'S ( REFERRING TO A PARTICULAR amat BOTAK) kinda good-looking or something when I'm committed to YOU ( i dun tink i was referring to anyone) & that botak head guy is SPECIFICALLY NOT MINE. I mean come on, I don't want to be my friend's love interest stealer yeah? Thou shalt not poach thy friends' love interest right? If it's ahmad azlin, it will forever be. WUAHAHAHAHAHAH.



OK SO NOW I THINK AZLIN SHALL PART WITH THAT NAME AND GIVE HIM TO ME.


you gotta, give it up to me....*sings and blushes and flutter eyelashes.




FUG HOW DROOOOL. ADHASJDHASJKDHSADJKH



must be committed to studies. remember. ok?

MUSE IS LYING...