about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Friday, July 20, 2007

So I guess we're back to us.
I actually love the fact that NP ended up nicely today.Especially after a really draggy session of NDP rehearsal. But it seems that, the pc is *_*, so it doesn't really matter if you're stuck long enough and hear his voice and see his face there right? Your head lah. Seeing camouflage-d people makes me - You know what right?My body is aching after having NP for 3 consecutive days. I was lucky to pass my Sergeant test, only that I did not get my 2nd drill badge, but congratulations to Waneh and Odah for getting them. =D. This proves that you're so much betthak then me. By the way, I have been so damn sleepy in school. My bedtime has changed to 3 am everyday. It seems that I have a lot of time to finish my homework but it's like time flies, and it really does. I lack behind too much.So today, after what Ma'am said, I've decided to listen and here I am, de-stressing. I hope tomorrow's session at Rulang will make me more relaxed, meeting all those little kids who will scream their heads off, but still, I need to sleep soon lah. No more 3 am bedtime. Later my husband also don't like...if I go to bed so late....waddafarrrk.Talking about my husband, I've been missing him and his gay partner. Haish.Anyways, ALJFF really did the panjang face emoticon. & trust me it's damn panjang & ....abit cute. hahahahahahahaha ok sorry lah.Let me also take this opportunity to say about this THING. Well, it's been like 4 months since like we saw each other then you know, I just really feel like calling you bustard, bus-third or mustard, but now I have to abit admit it, seeing your face now abit makes me realise, why I like you. Your height, your laughter and your hornayness, most importantly your charm that charmed me , you know, suddenly it all came to me back again. It's like this rush of mixed feelings encircling my brain, my heart, my body, my wherever ah, telling me that, look again, maybe it's not ALJFF after all. But a horny-er side of me says, ALJFF amat cute. Amat cute untuk kamu, muse. =D.No lah, but actually on a more serious note. I'm just playing a fool. Going steady at this age is not good and encouraged ( like what my CME teacher said) . PAHAM, murid-murid?Ok good. So I shall end this here.