So we boarded the bus and fetch the rest from the Al-Iman Mosque. So all of them except for a family, were my mom's members so they were like so kecoh ah. Then suddenly, that one family, they were the last one to board. & I was terkejot beruk when I saw one of the guy ah, 'cos I'm abit hallucinating that he looked like amat long, maybe 'cos he's white and he has big eyes. He just boarded the bus, grab a seat, wore his hood and then plug in his earphones. Trust me, he doesn't care about the world.
I remember, I fell just after we left the bus, at the customs checkpoint. Some of the makciks were screaming & this nenek also ah. I think my scream sounded like theirs. Oh man. It's like wtheck ah, it was abit slippery then I fell and shouted and the nenek was damn horny, I think it was the next day already then I was walking near her then suddenly she was like saying, "eh jalan baik2 eh, jgn jatuh cam smlm". Mampos, she is so horny la.
We had a break at yong peng or something and had food. I ate pizza and burger ( which in the end was being thrown away, sygnya) which costs like -----. Seriously, they think aku cap duit hah.

We arrived at Putrajaya during Subuh time, so this is the inside of the mosque. It was damn weird 'cos I went in without a tudung and I was wearing jeans and shirt. So the guard said, "silalah pakai jubah yang disediakan". Trust me, I felt like a blue dementor, maybe from Hairy Pottek and the Goblog of Fai-yah. So we had quite some time to bathe before prayer starts and Mak very good, never even bring soap. So the trick is, use your peach body butterk mus. Then, we can go solat in peace! & meet my hoodie or hoodoo partner.
Next stop, breakfast. Since it was too early, so we got like this kind of shops so can lah. I didn't really eat 'cos I was quite full from the night's meal I ate. Ok wth, why did my Mak look so shocked? Skali step shocked cam aku kan.

Next, its the chocolate kingdom! What we did there - coax my mom to buy chocolates! But they were ex ah so we try to find cheap and nice ones for example, I bought this white chocolate with almond and I'm indulged. LOL. & I couldn't stop eating the one my mom chose, the one that is a chocolate with a COFFEE BEAN inside. Come on, I love coffee and especially when I got to eat the damn belardie nice coffee bean, I couldn't stop until my mom had to scold me 'cos of my cough and also 'cos I'm consuming coffee. LOL.
Chocolates we bought! LOL.

Then we went to this shop selling souvenirs plus we saw a few people making Batik. Hahahah BATIK PAINTING. Skali SLUAR BATHIK. sdfhksdjkfh
& THEN....we went to Mid Valley Megamall. It was quite LONG, as in the building is such a stretch that it's tiring to walk from one end to the other. I bought a top there and I felt like dying when I saw a few wallets which were damn nice, but no home, no money also. My mother was giving me the face. LOL, I remember the first thing I bought was socks, stripey stripey one. I couldn't resist the colors!

My mom and I kinda sneaked away from the rest of the tour group ( of only 22 people lah pls) and go jalan2 ourselves. It's like, all of us wanted to go different places so might as well just break up and meet later. So for our lunch, we secretly ate at Secret Recipe, I had Lasagna, Mak had Tom Yum. When the makciks2 asked my mom, "Eh kau mkn pat mane tadi? Pat atas ade byk makanan eh? Ade mee rebus tu smue," . Then my mom was like, "ah a'ah byk makan pat atas sedap2 eh. tu lah". Then I was abit puzzled 'cos Secret Recipe is like at GROUND FLOOR. So yeah I finally got it in the end

Finally checked in. I'm trying to have a long face, not. Btw, the service sucked 'cos we checked in and the room wasn't ready yet. So I sat outside the room like a pengemis and waited for room service. LOL.

I decided not to sleep with my mom in one bed. I take one she take one. BECAUSE, DUHHHHHHHH ONE BED FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND. =D. You don't expect him to sleep on the table or the bathtub or something right? Yeah, The night very cold, he hugged me only. He's so warm.
heh.
In the evening, we went to the shops along our hotel. There are a lot of shops and it was damn humid ah. I just have to follow the makciks2 go wherever they want & suddenly I'm craving for perfume. LOL. The photo above, is after we went out to the place called Masjid India ( but we didn't actually reach there, but almost ) where we bought lots of food to eat at the hotel. My mom's friends decided that we eat together in one room. It was abit too kecoh and I tried a food called NASI DAGANG. I still don't know wtheck is it but it's edible and nice, can lah. By the way, we bought this at a real malaysian pasar malam ahahah. So cool.
That very same night, we went to Danau Kota, a place where they sell fake leather handbags, clothes and all those. The ambience is like a flea market but it's at night like from 11 till 4am. Lol, we went back to the hotel at 1 or 2 am. LOL.

We had breakfast the next morning. I ate with mak's gang and aku da step orang putih pasal I ate ham, omellette, sausages and cereal. But I almost ate a little bit of everything. However, I think the best breakfast I had was at Madinah's Hilton. Dammit, aku leh jadi gejolo tgk makanan pat situ.

After checking out of the hotel, we went to KLCC. Actually it wasn't very entertaining 'cos it's like a normal shopping centre that you could encounter in Singapore also but we just had to go with the flow. So I bought curly fries from A&W ( CURLEE) & some famous amos. Then walked around like mad, until we went out to the wrong exit. LOL.

I like...this famous amos shop!

After which we had lunch at this restaurant together. We ate like alot of kampong food which is good. LOL