Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jewsephine is going to a special couns investiture at ______________.



Send him my regards. Tell him, I miss him quite terribly.
Thanks.


Another thing. WE MANAGED TO GO INTO NEXT ROUND FOR BAHAS. We worked hard and I believe we can work harder.



So, TPJC, 10.30am, 14/7, BE THERE.








Today, I didn't feel good for some part of MY LIFE. Well, first thing first. I feel like I've been put aside. Remember the times when we went out to watch movies together and be horny? I mean come on lah, remember how we agreed so badly to watch THAT movie together and then suddenly you're going with someone else. I feel like, THAT PERSON IS MORE IMPORTANT than I am. I remember how excited we were and how we were looking forward to watching it, TOGETHER. You even insisted and sort of pleaded me that it's a MUST to watch it together and remember not to leave each other out.


I didn't.


But you did tau. YOU DID.


Tell me what's so good about her. But don't tell me what's not so good about me. 'Cos I know. The thing is, I'm jealous. Why do other people seemed to be more important than I am? I'm abit defeated lah.


Oh how I wish my movie-whore would be on good terms with me again. Call me and ask me to a movie, then that's euphoria.


But if YOU call me and ask me to watch THAT movie together, relive old times,


THEN THAT'S A FRIEND.