Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm indulging my Handsome Ideal Lover. Note the capital letters. =D

Today was a bit different. I got my post in the student's council..as a councillor ah. Chey. Well, after school I decided to sleep and rest. I had the intention to do a bit of Emaths in class and then rush off to make windmills for National Day. End up waking up in a really quiet and almost empty class, to found Ama looking at me hornily while trying her best to complete the uncomplete sastera homework. Whereas Eugene was with his usual horny and froggy voice, talking this and that. Lol.

Somehow I think our dear classmate, Eleanor , is damn funny. I chatted with her last night/wee hours about how torturous Social Studies is (plus the al-apunehneh lah) . She was like saying, 'luckily Tiger isn't a Tamil, Or else the latecomers would be bombed. ' I seriously think it's too damn funny.

I was also quite happy lah 'cos someone was accompanying me that night, with the Spongebob and Patrick's emoticon being used repeatedly. Goggled can be damn horny, but goggled's older, so have to be horny. Padehal. But the lil' brother's friend better. I like...=D.

The BPian idol is coming up. I hope Izza, Atiqah, Yda will join. I will support y'll strongly. & for those I didn't mention their names, come on, join the idol too and dare to surprise me, and everyone else in the school. Do your best, be confident and BE THERE. =D.

I can't wait for this friday, not NP training or whatsoever but FV's concert at esplanade. I hope that I can make it in time and have fun with my boyfriend cos he's going to be there. SMACK THAT.

Ok padehal.

& trust me I can't face my BFF forever anymore. After what youuuu had done to me...
LAMA-KELAMAAN, SECRET AKU AKAN LEAK OUT & ALJFF MUNGKIN
akan tahu
tetapi aku tidak mahu
kerana nanti aku sendiri yang malu
tetapi gua caya sama lu
takmo beritahu
kepada si pjg itu.

TRIME KASUT!