Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It was no regret that I went.




The floor wasn't full but I heard the tickets were sold out. A lot of people were kinda disappointed as they thought they could just buy the ticket last minute and go in. I stick close to my cousin, my third brother and his wacky friends ( LOL I actually think only the chinese guy is damn funny ). At first, the crowd was boring, even the band was trying their best to hype everyone up. They started off with new songs from their yet-to-release new album, 'The End Is Here' and I was quite lost lah 'cos it's been a long time since I went to their gig so I didn't actually know how to sing along.
However, there was this group of teenagers, basically our age or one year older, they were like dancing and shiok sendiri. Trust me it's a bit disgusting and I have this mindset that they did not know a single song and they were just posers or something. But heck, I'm there to have fun. Plus I let down my hair, to headbang. PADAHAL...& my bro's band doesn't exactly play headbanging music. So after like a few songs, my cousin and I were actually abit hornee and guess what we did? Of course, we 'smack that'. NO SERIOUSLY. KITRG BT CEPAT DAN SEMANGAT GILER.....



But aaaah, I miss my 'smack that' (fiy, not jj).



So I was trying to squeeze into the crowd to get abit in front. I can't see my brother quite a lot of times, not because I'm short ( well, that's only PART of the problem ), it's 'cos HE'S short and he kept bending down to play his guitar and there was once where his spectacles dropped. Wth lah so semangat. & I asked my third bro, why is he always bending down, & he was like, "he tries to play like metallica". Wth la pape lah eh. & I was standing behind this guy who looked like a Japanese guy with mangkuk hair, polo tee and 'school shoes' and really high socks. I couldn't help but laugh at my bro's and his friends comments which I overheard lah. The chinese friend ( The one i fell in love, in love with suddenly ) was like standing beside me suddenly and bent down, as if he dropped something and went to take it. Rupenye, dier nak tgk kasut lelaki tu. He was like shouting, "Wah sey, shoes like primary school sia! Socks so high tak bole angkat!". He was damn funny I tell you.



It was gerek especially when all your siblings were there. Since my cousin and my 3rd bro was with me, my 1st bro singing, my 2nd bro plak was filming the video. It felt like we're bonding, indirectly and supporting my 1st bro. Even just now, my family was watching what my 2nd bro had filmed during the concert, only I slept 'cos I felt sick and I still do, abit la.



Went home with my 2nd bro. The others go party I think. Before that, we took a group photo with force vomit and this sesat guy but nvm ah. I told you I wanna kill fuzzzz right? Well, I was quite euphoric ah when my mom said he looked like chef wan, maybe the adik ah. AHAHAHAHAH PADAN MUKER KAU DALAH KASI AKU DOSA! yeaaah.



Sorry no pics, maybe I'll ask from the photographer which has curly hair like atiqah ( only atiq's one betthak) and abit quite fat ah but he's so funny. & trust me, there's a whole crowd of jurongville ppl in that concert. Plus our dear 2 friends, ahahah wth.





Ok see you later, innovaterrrrrrr. =D