Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why oh why doesn't Atiqtaq believe me that
I'M FATED TO GOGGLED?
No, but really. I'm not making this up.
More like I'm not fated to anybody, if you wake up and face reality. (except ezz that is. not)
& good luck atiq in pursuing that idiot. padehal.



Anyways, thanks for all the comments that you've given me in friendster. I really do appreciate it =).
Ok and what's up with me writing all this shit? ( to prompt you all to read them actually ah)


So, school hasn't been fun but meeting friends are. I tried to start the term, fresh, to be more serious and hope that I get smarter somehow... We've also been getting new teachers like Mr Siva, Mdm Yati for CME and waiting for Miss Alice Lim to come back to be our history teacher! & furthermore, things coming up for me are campaign speech and POP. Major!

I remember Aliff's singing or more like whispering and yes, I'm going to effing cair if someone does that, as in whisper to you ears & say,

Hello, I miss you quite terribly.

Haha & I still can't believe Aliff's from ZHSS. Lol mama!


I will also be away from friday night till Sunday 'cos I'm goin Putrajaya or something with my mom and some of her friends. So there will be makciks2 and it's going to be a bit dull for me. Unless miracles happen, which is rare to me. I saw the itinery which basically says, shopping ALL DAY LONG. Lol. So long sia. & pls lah, I've got no money, no home, no bed, no...



hi 5.


Ok I'm in love with Travis back again.
& I miss those times where I bullied this guy.




13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
... says:
*yes
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
SAY HELLO BACK TO ME
.... says:
HELO
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
dun u miss me
... says:
ya
... says:
u miss me alot
... says:
isn't it?
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
yes i miss u alot
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
but y
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
u nvr go online
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
OK . i noe u dowan me to talk to u
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away? says:
realli
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away? says:
dun b so emotional
13slc,Area 5 ATC "Cheated Hearts & Al-Amak" .:. ????? says:
no u made me liddat oredy



So I went offline after that, then he sms-ed me, to ask whether I was crying because of him anot...no man. no hope.


& I want to try canteen's new Japanese food. I bettha do.



Ok and I miss your long warm fingers, placed on my mildly cold cheeks
then pulling me closer to rest on your shoulder.
& giving me that face. That cute long face.
I LIKE........