Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I intend to post this on 8th June but somehow I didn't. So I'm going to do it now for them readers. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am feeling so ambitious, you and me,





I'm so bored. Especially in the wee hours of the morning at 8 June.



It's supposed to be a special day. But no home lah kan. Today M1-Must class outing. I don't know if I should go 'cos I have to choose between M1 or o2 which is tomorrow.



Anyways, I was clearing up my friendster inbox. Most of it was those crap messages, obviously none from whatever mats who wants to kenal2 or anything. Told you I'm unwanted ( Ok sorry I'm abit lying but yeah you get my point).



Suddenly I saw a long list of THIS person's name. I miss him. Haissssssh pagi mkn pagi btol.




so did ur family participate in my school's newspaper collection? LOL. or u dunno cos u were busy buying prata dat time...



==...my mother go put e newspaper in e plastic den put outside my house.. i tink somone frm ur skul took it.. i prefer giving it to e kalang guni,.. at least get sum bucks..heh heh..


Yeah but whatever, we're married..









i'm amat pjg's. DUHHH. motherhall. But then, why do I have to see him? HAH? like that one haaaah. I mean, from time to time, we met NEARER and NEARER. From just seeing him outside the bus while I'm in, to meeting ALMOST FACE TO FACE while walking towards each other. HOW THOOK. I'm going to die first if he said hi. No he won't cos he knew that I'M THE GIRL WITH NO VOICE. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.









ehck. I'm just ranting. Please stop mus. Please regain consciousness.







Thanks for that day. Thanks for looking like that too nadi. AHAHAHAHH.