Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It has been two days since I saw my husband.
As in really saw hoodie. ( & ameen again lah wtf).


I got a heart attack, even after we're married, he still gives me that heart attack.


WHAT THE CRAP

Anyways
I fell in love, in love,
With you suddenly.

I don't know how this happen but sometimes you've gotta be true to your heart. You've hurt me real bad, but hello, I'm considered quite kind tau. I forgive (ok I don't forget). Now we're on good terms with each other like we used to be. & somehow I felt uberly abysmal ( LOL! I mean bad but really bad ) if you knew



If you knew.
If you knew I actually like your "gud fren".
Good friend leh. How to. Actually...motherhal tau.


& everyone says I LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE. lol. Ok for now,
it's back to 2 serious ones. hahah still a lot leh. how to.


Dear asshole.
I miss watching cinemas with you.
I miss you in your 'comfortable' seating position.
I miss you looking at me so I could quickly finish my food.
I miss your calls.
I miss your laughter.
I miss your teases.
I miss your tallness.
I miss your cool.
I miss you playing games in handphones.
I miss your red face whenever you laugh.
I miss your gay voice.
I miss your prank calls.
I miss your crap.
And I love it when you love heavy metal too.
And I love it when you love metallica.
And I hate it when I can't get you.
I just knew it.
I can't.



ooooookay...That was like posted last year, December or something. Can I say that the last 3 lines were untrue? Lol. I am damn horny right now. No, don't get me wrong. I am always like that. & hey wtf, the hellogoodbye song is replaying on my playlist. I'm abit addicted to it ah. Like I'm addicted to glaciers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So my family actually celebrated my belated birthday and father's day on Monday night, after I went back from meeting Ama, Ezz, Atiqs & Shairah at JE lib. I finally got my presents mama! yeaaah!



My sis posted this for my father.

Present no. 1

Getting ready for photo-taking.
Food is a must.
& ok i'm lazy to post more pics 'cos basically it's nightmare-ish scary. Ahahaha. so bye.
LOLLLL.