Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Flea.

Flea Fly.


Flea Fly Foot Drills.


Sizing!


Yang tinggi ke kanan rendah ke kiri.


Oh no more dalam satu barisan.


Nombor ganjil satu langkah ke hadapan


Nombor genap satu langkah ke belakang.


Orang di sebelah kanan diam


Left Right Left Right Left Right Left


(chinese version)


Kiri kanan kiri kanan kiri kanan kiri!


BERHENTI!


cek bang!








I LIKE SIA!






I remember how reluctant I was to go ATC with area 5. Come on, I miss area 20 so much & yes. How to survive with an area with like dunno-how-many gold unit schools? We were just in fear. So, we were kind of relaxed 'cos more or less we know what to expect before, during & after ATC. The kilometres (I think) that we need to WALK till we reach the NPCC campsite from the jetty, how we must carry ourselves there and things like that. However, this year, I can tell that we felt a bit different, the route seemed shorter than last year probably because only one sir followed us and there were no rush. We basically sang all the way there and were full of enthusiasm. You never knew how happy I was to finally see the NPCC campsite building after walking through the jungle, bathed in sweat. ew ew ew. First block to see, the UNITY BLOCK. wahahahaha. hornayyyy. more like sad ah.






The words I need to SEE to always get me through the day


And make it ok


I miss you




EEYUR.






So anyways, when we came, we saw Cedar girls sitting damn damn straight. As in like stomach in chest out and REALLY2 CHEST OUT AH. Then the way the answer their ma'ams and all, they used their FAKE voice which are damn2 low. Jangan nak act lelaki ah. & secretly, we were all imitating them, 'cos they were too funny. Even azlin said ting jun was couldn't stop laughing looking at them sitting like that but what can we do...(we can make fun) LOL so evil but ahahahahha.






First day was easy and normal. We got our grouping and I was with Phyllis, Li Ting & Jau. We pitched our tent and we were quite fast compared to others and I seriously think our tent was quite nice than last year's...of course ah kan. Had dinner after that. We got our rations and I tried to eat as much as I could. But it felt different without Azlin sitting beside me ah and without saiful and hairol cooking for us...hehehe. Frankly, I was abit sad noone cooked for me. HAISH. After that we had ice breaking games!






Second day. We started off with PT. It's like so damn smelly ah. We woke up and fall in at 5.55am and got ready for PT. I HATE THE DAMN BLOODY FIELD which was full of small black ants and other unknown insects which climb into your body and bite your flesh. NO THANKS TO THOSE STUPID ANTS. We had orienteering, which basically means going around the pulau ubin to find our checkpoint by giving map readings from the sirs. We walked like f, but after HOURS walking we finally found one clue. Suddenly it rained & thank god we sat under the shelter until the lightning go away. It was kinda late around 11 or 12, so we have to walk back, despite the rain. We finally made use of our poncho and walked back 34934324metres back to the campsite. Went to ATF where we tried the high elements and going inside a dark tunnel where you couldn't see anything but just feel around. I shouted like heck for the high element part, where I could only walk on ONE ROPE and hold on to the rope dangling. It's abit to challenging ar but I cheated a bit cos I held on to the ladder for abit then walk. LOL. But it was funnnn. We had rafting after that where we had to make our own raft. We managed to do it & I felt abit selfish 'cos I went into the sea with the raft and didn't let some go. But hello, they tried kayaking LAST YR when BPNP didn't. So yeah.








OK I don't even want to remember the toilet incident that night. Fuck those cheddars & other sell fishes.






It was past 11pm. I was on the verge of sleeping when suddenly people were screaming. WAKE UP WAKE UP AND FALL IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were punished as they found out some people had not slept after lights out. We were made to do intense PT (quite intense) and trust me I hate those ants crawling into me. I think it was almost 1 or isit 12 am when we were made to sleep again. After which at 2 am we had duty to patrol around the npcc campsite for any intruders or wild boars. Luckily all went well and we slept soundly after that.






As usual, we had PT in the third morning. WHO'S IN CHARGE?














We had to do a set of 40 for each exercise. Stupid person for doing extra lah or else need to do only 15 each you know. Giler.
After that had area cleaning and ours was quite easy lah. After cleaning up tent areas and all, we went to clean the peg. I couldn't find my rag so I had to use my dear beloved puma towel as a rag. So I threw it away, foreverrrr. LOL. We had quite a few pumpings and punishment to do before we went back. It's like they were never going to let us go. Seriously. But I was telling myself to endure 'cos I'm only few minutes (ok HOURS) away from going back home... even if I got NO HOME.
Our walk back home was fun. I still remember the moment we stepped outside the gate of NPCC campsite, WE SHOUTED LIKE ONE HECK! EACH AND EVERYONE OF US. So our ride home was quite full of enthusiasm and we quickly took the boat back to mainland and I slept in the bus and then we went to eat at LJS & talk about atc.
OK DONE! I learnt alot of things from this. Really.