Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, June 21, 2007



Hello. There's NP tomorrow.


Can someone pray that I survive tomorrow and still remain the horny me after that?







Thanks =D.






But I hope to go back as a better leader. One, a trainee leader. Two, a leader, as in the councillor type. lol.






So I managed to finish up 2 english summaries today at the library.
Wow, good progress mus. not.






HI 5!





& I can't stop singing (& doing) 'I like....'. I'm too addicted to it la. So had the sastera class just now and it quite helps lah abit at least. However, I felt as if I missed out alot for NP. Heard that it was damn tough but..Insha Allah takde pape. Seriously.






That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth


Yes, I was waiting but....More like to turn around and then saw a cukoo banana face-ameen. Yes nadi, yours. =) Yalah yalah. Sukri. Dunno dun care dun bother.





OH I LOVE AL-JUFFRI. do you? do you do you do you? WANI, do you? padahal. that's so random lah. but i love leh. how thooooooooook.



& 'that idiot'. you bettha stop looking and looking. ok.




I LIKE..................................LONG FACES PLUSSSS ALLLLLLL-JUFFRI.







& remember
buy one ju-free get one ameen...FREE.
AND.
Sniffing's good. =D