Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

13 may be seen as unlucky
but today we're gonna prove it's a felocy
now that you're here at SLC
open up your eyes and you will see
S, L, C - SLC wooh!




4 days of Student Leaders' Convention @ Hwa Chong Inst is over. There will be no more Jun Yue, Demas, Eugene and I meeting at Mac at around 7 in the morning, ended up being late to arrive at HCI, no more action paper to complete and chiong with. No more Krystel&Celine GAY, no more Jaysen(OK JASON), No more Srushti&Kritika&Jhanvi to teach us hindi, no more min hwa to order us around & no more Jun Ying&Joel flirting & asking for girls' number. NO MORE THEMIS&THE HORNAY-NESS.






Ouch, heart pain.




Krystel - TKGS girl. Chief lesbian. Very hornay. I can't believe she understand some malay. When she heard the group named MAAT, she was like asking, is there any MINA group around? I was laughing my ass off. She's not CHINESE. Hehe.

Celine - Girl from Surabaya but don't even have an Indon accent. She used to school in SG in primary school but moved to SBY with her 'rents. So yeah. & she's GAY. She's like the eye candy of the group. Everyone's woo-ing her. AHAHAHA. Especially Krystel.

Bonnie - Cute girl from HK! I like her accent. It's like she got some kind of slang but that's just natural. LOL! She can be hornay too.

Kritika&Srushti&Jhanvi - 3 Indian girls! They teach us Hindi! & OUR GROUP LOVES MURGI! & KUTCHE-BI! WOOHOO! & we think that Jhanvi's really pretty when she is in her Indian costume, ready to perform. LOL. I still can't forget when Joel asked her "Hey do you have a boyfriend?". She answered, "In India." Then Joel said again, "Did you hug him? Did he hug you? Did he? DID HE ?!!". I really think that it's damn freaking horny.

Jason - Sec 4 Hwa Chong hornay guy. Always with his favourite 'peace' pose. & very friendly & hornay & very smart. In fact, he's the only one who keeps going down to give any suggestions or comments on the action paper. LOLOL. He & his RUBIK'S CUBE!

Min Hua - He's our FAC! from HCI too. I really think he's a good speaker & he's damn horny too. Dalam diam-diam, dier paling no. 1 kacau aku dgn ... Anyways, he rocks too la. AHAHA!

Jun Ying - Hornay HCI guy with braces. Also woo-ing Celine. Damn hornay lah. & I LOVE HIS INDIAN ACCENT! I remember when the Indian girls said they're going to Sentosa or smtg then he kpo2 also say, " i'm goin sentosa with them." I WAS LIKE WTF. & the he actually continued jsfhasjkdfhsdjkfhdjkf.

Joel - Presby High guy who is also 'damn horny'. I don't understand why he got excited over little things and when he's excited, he's exceptionally loud. Especially when the part we're designing badges, he was like, OH RED. YEAAAAH BABY IT'S RED. REDDD! YEAAAH! Um..wtf? & keeps saying, LET'S GO MARI LET'S GO MARI. (duh to find carolyn who else.) & don't call me marshmellow.



CALL ME BINTY.

So how it goes???



First day


WAS GREAT. We played icebreakers, obviously, and got to know each other's name, at least. Then we proceed on to Orchard Road, as in really there, and had amazing race. How amazing was it, we actually went back and forth like HECK and I was sweating and panting 'cos basically we had to run from heeren to national museum of SG and then to cineleisure then back to cathay then to Singapore Art's Museum. I mean come on, THOSE were REALLY far apart. We had lunch at LJS! LOL. Afterwhich, we went back to HCI & had mass water bomb. We're like bombing each other instead of ...different teams. But LOL it was fun & suddenly I saw Eugene walking around aimlessly...So with the waterbomb, I just threw it to him. He's so clever to walk over to the other side of the BIG field to find me and then bring no waterbombs to bomb me or something. Yeah very smart. I heard that he went to find our school ppl, the other 2 also ah.



Second day


Had a feeling it was going to be a bore 'cos the whole day we're going to do action paper and we're doing POLITICAL INVOLVEMENT! P.I. rocks! LOL. During the brainstorming session, we're kinda braindead but then, Krystel came back from the toilet & saw a guy urinating and the guy saw her. I mean the wall blocked her view but she caught the guy looking outside while doing his business...then that's when we all became a HORNAY team. Seriously, we were just fooling around in the classroom instead of brainstorming and keep being hornay and keep going to toilet to check if there were anymore guys...OOOOOOOOH. =DDD. We also had the consortium meeting after brainstorming ( I keep remembering as BRIANstorming) which was kinda boring but MEAN GUY IS HOT! Mean guy is...



That guy! See, he looks so mean. We were like cukoos la behind him.






BUT HE'S HOT. TRUST ME. HE'S MY HOT GUY #2. lol!!!!! So what did we do when we see him? Run to him & say, "OMG! MEAN GUYYYY!! TAKE PICTURE WITH MEEEE!".



Well, his shirt can describe him. LOL! Basically, he's the CHAIR for our meeting. What he would do is just be serious & be MEAN. For example, "PARTICIPANTS, LAUGHING IS NOT IN ORDER. PLEASE MAINTAIN DECORUM." or "PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I'M THE CHAIR, & NOT A CHAIRPERSON". Or " PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT SLEEPING IS NOT IN ORDER". Oh gawd, but let me conclude something, "mean guy IS IN ORDER" =D.



WE HAVE LOTS OF SCANDALS IN OUR GRP.



1st - Celine GAY & Krystel (Chief les)
2nd- Celine & Jun Ying
3rd- Krystel & Min Hua

4th- Min Hua & Jason
5th- EEW DISGUSTING FU KING HORNY, someone&joel.

What stories did they make?


Do you realise that our school blouse, their buttons are placed on the right rite? Well, what I learnt from the boys & girls' schools are that, girls' buttons are supposed to be on the left and guys on the right. OR VICE VERSA COS I FORGOT. & guess what? OURS IS THE GUYS'. They were like shocked with my uniform, apparently. So they said, WOW MUSFIRAH DID U LIKE STEAL JOEL'S TOP OR SOMETHING? SINCE YOU WENT TO HIS HOUSE YESTERDAY NIGHT. asshole. Ok there were more that I just had to remain calm. Aku diduga yah ..
I remembered that time, I was walking to the drama centre then suddenly, my leg cramp. You know how I always react when that happens-I shouted like fug. My FOOT especially, was seriously in pain!! Oh yeah, someone shouted, JOEL JOEL GO CARRY MUS! Right then, I HAD TO MAKE my leg UNCRAMP.


Oh yeah & I remembered we came like 40 mins late. Umm, sorry guys.



Third Day
It was the FORMAL day. We wore our blazers & we looked so funny as in. TKGS's looks like an air stewardess, BP's like the person who actually stamps the passport (THEY SAY I LOOK LIKE ONE) , PRESBY HIGH like a pilot. LOL! I forgot what hwa chong's look like. LOL.



So yeah, the GOH came & it was boring & then consortium meeting again ( no mean guy as a chair but he was sitting at the back & we caught him sleeping alot of times. Hello, sleeping is not in order!) Then we had phototaking sessions but didn't really camwhore.


I ended up quite moody that day. Someone HURT MY FEELINGS, SPOILT MY MOOD. But after staying up until 9 at KAP mac, I felt much better. What we talked about was damn funny & cheered me up abit. LOL. & balls...balls as heavy as shotput balls are like ohmygoodness. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ok.

Last Day

Ouch, heart pain. We're leaving 13thslc. I told Krystel to book a seat for me so I can sit beside her or at least near her so I won't get to sit with some ____ people. LOL. Today, we CAMWHORED.




(jason, min hua, krystel & celine)
Scandal #1,3,4. WOOHOO. 3 In 1.


OH GOD.


Following Jason's pose. Omg. He's ONLY pose. dangg.

I did that emoticon dance! Omg, I RAWK. hehk. Sukri priya!
Horny Indian, Horny Fac and STUPID&HORNY&STUPID.(plus flirty) -___-



FUG. Looking at?????

Went KAP after the whole convention. That guy acted as Mr Incredible in our audition skit during the grand finale for our consortium. He was feeling lonely that time so he joined us. LOL. Ncc boi and cross country. Dun pray pray. Very incredible! (incredible bulk....)




Ok just to end this off. I just wanna say. Yeah OF COURSE I HAD FUN. & sukri priya.



I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MINISTER'S SON. ahahahhhahahaahhaha.




heheheheh betol, tak bedek. dier \m/!





AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! kilan.