Monday, May 21, 2007
Wanting you to be wanting meeeeeee.
Your eyes,
I'M OVER IT.
Your smile,
I'M OVER IT.
ACTUALLY YOUR SMILE I'M NOT OVER IT YET. It quite affected me lar blacen.
Guess what? SWEARING-IN CEREMONY IS OVERRRR.
Ok I know I'm abit late for updating about this but I was quite busy recently. Have cerpen to do, getting ready for emcee-ing on Wednesday all those stuff la. BUT ONCE AGAIN, it's over mann. Though it didn't run smoothly, I was quite glad it wasn't a complete disaster since after all, it was our first time holding something big! So three cheers for everyone! LOL! & that day, I think was a camwhore-d day for me 'cos they took my photo for like a few times for the NPCC newsletter. Very the very paisey because they kept asking the shortest to stand in front or something like that. Tall people demoralise me but still...& Odah found an adik!! LOL. & wani, mereka tidak ber-flirting dengan aku atau vice versa. I'm still committed & loyal to one and not the only. =DD \m/ Wasted ar, ezzati tak nampak bapak dier. Tetapi dier lebih kisah untuk melihat kwn bapaknya iaitu.....Harun. =D.
Lower sec Cheering Comp-OVER!!!
Just now was indeed damn impromptu. In the sense that I have OBS checkup today, emcee-ing of the cheering comp & then Phyllis came running towards me telling me that we had to go HTA at 2.30 cos YB bringing us there to collect our uniform. So Phyllis&I rushed off to HTA, bullying YB all the way & he was seriously amazed with out hyper-ness. By the time I came back it was already 4 & the cheering comp were at the games part. Suddenly, it felt so hot and humid and I don't feel good. I didn't even feel like joining my mamas to play netball so I just went back to class and stayed there. Just there. Then I just took over for emcee the next half of the comp. Eugene told me that upper sec cheering comp more life more fun. Too bad I missed it. Just too bad. This year, not my really good year huh.
& you, I just can't take it anymore.
I'm just not the kind who dwells on this kind of stuff. It's not worth it. & stupid person kept saying that name. You think I like ar? I know you like me ar. Padehal tak tau. aku shiok sendiri je. WTF?!.
okbye.
mylove.