Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Does it hurt?
To know I'll never be there.
I was the last to know.
You knew exactly what you would do.


Ignore me for 1 month and 25 days, fug.


Whatever, NO HOME.


Mr Tan is damn random today. He called me Matthew. More like, " HI MATTHEW!". & I mean tigerrr.


I'm doing amaths homework now but don't know HOW TO. So here I am lah, cos I'm abit distracted by the computer. Oh I just heated up my KFC, maybe I should get it.


I finally did my MTP session duty. Now it's done, I've fulfill the year's duty. LOL?!


Someone tall complained how it hurts to talk to a person shorter than he is 'cos he had to look down & his neck became painful. YOUR FUG HEAD LAH. You think I like tall guys meh? I also need to strain my neck to look up at a person 20++cm taller than me also right..




FUG OF COURSE I LIKE TALL GUYS.




Oh yeaaah, I think I grew like 2cm taller. Yeaaah mama! But still, I must aim higher, aim amat panjang-ly ok!

Ok tomorrow last day of school. I'M GONNA STALK YOU, NOT. oh shucks I have a husband to care about. ehck no home siak.




so can we meet again?
hoodoohoodoohoodoo hoodoohoodoohoodoo hoodoohoodoohoodoo hoodoohoodoohoodoo hoodoohoodoohoodoo hoodoohoodoohoodoo