Saturday, May 12, 2007
come & let me repeat this,
THOU SHALT NOT POACH THY FRIEND'S LOVE INTEREST.
shut up. shut up. shut up. I understand that you are pretty, from the bottom of my heart I do admit that you are damn pretty compared to me, the old hag rag fag bag WTF BAG. OK dah, aku kan marah. Yes, & of course I'm bloody angry, he's mine, dear LADY and there you are winning this game of getting him.
& i'm losing my favourite game
Yalah I know, you and him, more similarities or whatever. Damn you, you are older than him. Plus I think white and white skin people don't mix. NOPE nooooooooo. Don't like you don't like you don't like you.
YOU UNDERSTAND? Do notttttttttt steal him away. You know why he's single but not available? HELLOOOOOO DID U SEE THE BACKGROUND HERE? I'm the background.
& don't you come spoiling this.
LET ME GIVE YOU THE 'EHCK' FACE THEN YOU EFFING KNOW. biadab ar.