Saturday, May 05, 2007
BRIAN.
heh. I'm not supposed to be blogging BECAUSE...
a) Hello, there's KA-MIS-TRY on monday plus THE EVER-FAILING SUBJ, Hist. I seriously need to read through and memorise and understand them.
b) I haven't started my bio revision, especially NUTRITION. You think easy ar.
c) I need to have confidence in my mid-years 'cos so far, all the papers - SUCKED.
d) MOLE is too mole-y. As moley as SDK ar nadi. (Ok sorry, not really ar, sorry)
e) I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand....
But these sudden urge and temptation of blogging, especially when I'm trying to revise, is OVERWHELMING me like shit ar. So here I am, blogging.
I don't really know whether those sessions after schools of studying at JE library is useful or not 'cos I really don't know. However, I can see some advantages lah. I could study, & not be compelled to the computer, but I will lose concentration just as fast. ESPECIALLY, especially, when E S M E T H walked past with THE EXACT SAME HAVAINAS as the one I was wearing. HAISSSSSH. Haish pagi makan pagi, haish petang makan petang. OK WTF.
Tetapi si esmeth tu, dalah twin cicakman, harun nye kawan nye twin (samer ar tu), dan adik macbeth. Aku dah jatuh cinte pat dier. Especially when the zombie - the cranberries song was blaring and he was in a seducing pose, facing me. I'm seduced.
NOT.
Oh and do you all know that CICAKMAN won the best movie in msia or smtg lah. 'Cos just now my dad was watching the RTM news then he shouted to me, "Eh cicakman menang citer paleng bagos! Eh kau tgk, spiderman pon kalah tau!". I was laughing lauging laughing. Laughing ade makne tau. PADEHALLLLLLL. MOTHERHALLLL. ok wth. Then my bro said this film called 'DUKUN'. I think it's about the Mona Fendi case or smtg, sounds cool & it's only shown in Sg not msia cos of few reasons. MAYBE it's good ar. With a thumbs up. MAYBE ar. If horror then ...nothankyouverymuchiratherwatchcicakmanoverandoveragain.
"Taniah taniah ! Taniah aku bekerje pat sini!".
Ok anyways, seeing FAIR, he's almost baldingggg. Wahahaha but bald people appeals to me ar. Ish padehal tak. I mean in the first place they have nice hair...Ok I'm talking crap. Ok dah ar. So I think I better go back to studying and UNDERSTANDING mole.
Today I had big breakfast with family, at Mac. My mom said that maybe my bro wanted to declare that he want to get married or smtg, but I was laughing at her. Come on lah, want to tell on a breakfast? Tu pon smue org bgn lmbt and we hafta chiong to Mac. Wth?!#$$^%^
After passing my examinations, Insha Allah, I will have post-exams activities. Which mostly includes spying and stalking with my dearest people who wanna join me. So people out there, hiding secrets away...beware. PASAL AKU AKAN STALK KRG!
kwangkwangkwang.
WELL SEE YOU LATER INNOVATORRRRRRRR.