about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Friday, April 27, 2007
My social studies mid-year is a disaster.Seriously.Let me not talk about it. Make me feel like a stupid asshole who didn't know how to manage time well and do SEQ or SBQ properly. Wth.And marksman... I just don't know what to say about it man. Whatever lah eh.PADEHALLLLLLLLLL I GOT MARKSMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! WE. HAVE. 100% PASSES WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE THE FIRST TO GET ALL PASSES AND WE ARE STRIVING TOWARDS A GOLD UNIT. Actually what Mr Lim said got me to be abit enthu about NP but you never know lah that these could be lies, like it used to be. Abit sad lah kan. But still...we already have like an itinery for our holidays. 6&7june- Leadership course thingyyy, 11-13june or something ard there we have ATC camp, WITH EFFING AREA 5 ( it better be good ar. LOLLL ) .I am seriously relieved to get marksman, even if it's borderline pass or what lah but its the badge I got right? Alhamdulillah kan, after all the things I've done. & dick, not wanting to wish me luck for it & now I know the reason why, 'cos he didn't get marksman for his. Alamerrrk. Dier nak stepping 'one for all, all for one'. More like one cukoo banana, all cukoo bananas. Ok I'm not making sense here but stilllll. Moreover, the ncc shooting or live firing whatever shit is damn difficult, I can tell. They have to shoot something like 25m and 100m with a rifle. & get full marks to get marksman. Trust me it's damn damn damn damn hard compared to us. Luckily, I can pull the trigger, without the plaster after all. Waste kan nadia and hx for providing me with those plaster. LOL.hello i miss chocks.Ok random random random. Tomorrow sastera I don't know starts at what time and what the hell finishes late. I want to try my best to study and not stay in my comfy-est of the comfy-est couch in the world and watch the tv all day long. Plus, my father will be working tomorrow, which means, I'M KING OF THE WORLD!& I'm in love with.....CLOSE APART!! It's Eunice Olsen's band and I find that particular song lovely, especially listening to it at like 12++midnight and thinking of.....
MID-YEAR EXAMS. well not really. But I'm trying to give an answer different to what you thought it would be so...hehehehe.
And now I'm trying to enjoy my so called weekend, minus the sastera which takes almost the whole day and the madrasah on sunday. Oh yeah, can't wait to see how redefined BFF forever's kening is. I hope it turns out well. & I shall take a picture to proof to you all. MADEHALL.
'So sexy, I'm sexy, so come and dance with me MICHAEL...'
Because, nadi and I think that apart from ncc bois, her soccer bois and all the boys in the region, Npcc boys are not bad. ( OK, ANOTHER MADEHALLL HERE). But he looked too much like chocks laaaa, cume np version. OK OK OK shuddupppppp about thatttt. Arrrrrrrgh. Ok & azlin is a new pornstarrrrr. heheheheh ok she's so going to kill me.
Oh, tuhan ku cintaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ----------------------------------------.
mylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylove