Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

So why the disappearing act?
ASSHOLE.


Mid-years are here. The stress is here & I'm lost. I need time, to study and study and study, till perfection. You see, on friday, I had not much time left after NP. I was worn out by after Sport's day 'cos I was selling the food UNTIL it finished and then suddenly I was called to run for the inter-unit race. OK I was finally glad for that. Kesian TT kene duduk sorang biler atiqs smue da left. LOL.
I was reading people's blog, & so sad lah. MY LOVE, takmo emo la k? Maybe you deserve someone better & I know you do. Like say...HARUN? wuahahaha. Sorry lah. Please accept some lame jokes from me. Cam korg tak kenal aku gitu. Well, on the plus side, it's better to see --- everyday and rather then NEVER EVEN SEE AT ALL. ahem ahem.


Anyways, I managed to get out of the house during the weekends and I supposed thousands of you are studying at home for the mid-years. heh heh. Went out with Sakinah & Yasser who keeps on laughing until we have no mood to 'study' at the library. We ate at BK just before Yasser left, and we were like laughing at each other, especially at the way we all eat. We shared some stuff about our own schools and the best part is when we shared about the PEOPLE in our school. Takleh angkat ar tgk drg ketawe pasal all the weird ppl in their school. Yasser ketawe pon kalah pompuan. LOL. & what knowing Aziz from our school ar...rabakks.



Anyways, took our own time to slack a few more hours in the library. Ended up going home alone 'cos Sakinah's family was on the way there to have their dinner. So I went back, stepping emo in the MRT, LRT and while walking home. Shuddup lah can, I was thinking of hornay half. Altho nadi told me just now that he doesn't deserve my attention. BUT STILL.



but still got ahmad. =DD SIAK SMACK THAT.



Talking about smack that, my english teacher kind of love singing that. I think he told us about his friend singing "I am in Alexandra drinking avocado, then the waiter come and give me gado-gado". Ok something like that, but you get the idea.
So for sastera, I learnt something neat. Let me teach you what is ALITERASI.
Jamal jalan-jalan. Jamal jumpe jepun. Jepun jerit, Jambu jatuh! Jambu jatuh! Jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng.



Wah smue j. CHIM KAN.
Oh yes nj, dah lame aku tak date kau pat KFC. Macam miss the old times gitukan....
OK HML PAPER was quite ok today. Although my karangan is a bit typical. And the Bahagian A qns are so unclear and I don't really understand wtf is it talking about.
Hi azlin. Haji pak utuy rocks. Then seal the hairs in the maths textbook. PAHALE TAU BT GITU. I recommended...BIG TIME!







mylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylove.mylovemylovemylovemylovemylovemylove.