Sunday, April 08, 2007
Mass conversations on MSN most time sucked, cos people from wherever spammed & talk vulgar, big time.
But there are always times where you catch up with great number of people after all this while. It's enlightening to be chatting with extra hornay people from old primary school again.
At first there were too many people, I was so confused, people were talking crap and spamming. But then after everyone had enough in joining the fun, some survivors left. One of them was me.
There were a few people who were active, Xiang An, Chu Ming, Mei Bing, Jeryl etc. Truth to be told, I kinda missed Mei Bing, remembering that almost everyday I called her after school and how we used to copy each other's homework and how a rebel she was. People might hate her but I still side her somehow or another. Anyways, there were really funny I shall take some quotations. LOLLL.
[Crashshow] says:
i was high on mentos what
[Crashshow] says:
cannot meh
(This is when I remembered azlin showed me a pic of a guy who had this very hilarious face and his caption was 'Akibat makan 16 mentos'. Ok smtg like that.)
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
I LOVE WEST VIEW PRIMARY SCHOOL
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
AS MUCH AS I LOVE MUSSIEFIRAAAHHHH
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
so = no love.
(JERYL IS AN ASSHOLE. Thank you very much. )
Crashshow] says:
and who exactly is jeryl?
lost for words says:
6H
lost for words says:
now esplanade head
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
EH LETS GO ESPLANADE
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
I LIKE AR
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
Welcome to my head.
(so now you know who's jeryl too. BUT WAT THE HELL WELCOME TO MY HEAD.)
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
all go squeeze into wvps uniform ><
[c=4]––––•(-• LcM •-)•––––[/c=12] Wads betta? A lie that draws a smile, or the truth that draws a tear? says:
mine at home
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
i donated mine to wvps
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
i grew like 20cm since i left wvps u tink i can fit in it meh
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
mine is TOO BIG FOR ME
[c=4]––––•(-• LcM •-)•––––[/c=12] Wads betta? A lie that draws a smile, or the truth that draws a tear? says:
so "charitable"
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
charitable my ass.
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
YOUR
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
ASS
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
AHAHAHAH I TINK MY UNIFORM GREW
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
IS
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
NOT
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
CHARITABLE
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
ASSHOLE
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
HOW U NOE..
lost for words says:
good lord
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. mus! dp kau hot!! AL-AMAK! .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
U NVR NOE..
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE!
Ching hui is a kiwi, a kiwi is a bird , a kiwi is hairy, and so is his bird.
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
btw guys listen.
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
DO you know..
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
musfirah is a councillor? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!![c=4]––––•(-• LcM •-)•––––[/c=12] Wads betta? A lie that draws a smile, or the truth that draws a tear? says:
I AM PRESIDENT OF SADBUKAS
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
I am the leader of the Tamil tiger.
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
i m leader of SWAT
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
i lik eggs
(ok...what has this got to do with eggs. oh.HAPPY EASTER EH?)
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
<3
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
lurbes
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
-whispers to musfirah-
(acting KAWAIXXX. trust me. its the whole time..)
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
ur asshole pain ah?
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
go toilet
๑۩۞۩๑ .:. Ching hui is a kiwi, a kiwi is a bird , a kiwi is hairy, and so is his bird. .:.๑۩۞۩๑ says:
MORE PAIN
[c=48]['¢яαρѕтєяz'] Broken Hearts Parade, We're Putting All Our Hearts Out On Display[/c=46] says:
den push it back in
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
use a stopper
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
or a funnel
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
and use bunsen burner
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
perhaps a dropper?
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba says:
3uU ar3 +h3 b3stii3xZ iin t3h w0rld w0rhxZ!
(see what I mean).
Ok that's alot. Well one thing I wanna say all this while.
MY BOYFRIEND, he DON'T answer on the TELEPHONE.
I, DON'T even know WHERE THE HELL he goes.
all my girls stand in a circle and nobody gonna break through...AHAHAHAH. step nyanyi but i mean it k.

Ok sushi very nice..that day very nice. I like. Blog about it next time.