Melihat si budak berpakaian hijau itu, mengembalikan rinduku kepada
CICAK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333
(Pe je aku nak tarok <33333333333333333)
tak sangke..dlm byk2 man, cicak man, is the one.Oh yeah, & I'm nenek super canggih. Umm..Kak M dgn Abg Mat. SAJAK TAKKKK?Ok so now I know there's actually a Harun there in Singapore which is related to Cicakman. MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CICAK MAAAAN.
DIAM AND I STILL CANT GET OVER SEEING THAT SO CALLED AH-EM AR. Trust me. It's like another him........Ok i'm talking gibberish but this particular song was playing in my head when I saw that person.I only know what I've been working for
"Another you so I could love you moreeee."
Nadi remember dis??
Well, the real story is that, NADI- she doesn't know how to do the cicak man. So basically she did like what ajelin did. So Azlin&I were laughing our heads off when we saw nadi eagerly, smangats-ly, urging-ly telling us to snap her picture doing the so called 'cicakman' thing on HX. Trust me, she was soooo blur.
& noone, let me repeat, NO ONE, mess with the real cicak persons. Ok lah but still I can't imagine that person really doing cicakman thing lah. DALAH MUKER PJG. BEH BOTAK. shiallaaah.