Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, March 17, 2007



wuahahahaha. Tengok muker wani. GURAU JE LAh!




FRIDAY
- We had np training in the morning. At first the message was to be in school by 7.20am but then I was stopped by a phonecall saying that report to school by 9.30am. So I had my prayers then went up and snuggled in my bed. Maybe half hour after that, I was awakened by another call stating that fall in by 9.30am. One second later, Wani called again saying, "GO TO SCHOOL ASAP!". Trust me, I jolted out of my bed & was effing pissed.

Met yda at Phoenix, 'ASAP' & realised that Azlin just woke up. Her brother said she wasn't even home at all when I called. -_- So she & Wani came the latest but no punishment; THEY were at fault, not us. Drill here, drill there & then had master parade. It was scorching, my feet was burning.


Did some push-ups, more like millions ( ard 60 lol), then we were dismissed. Had mcFlurry (aaaaaah) after that, then dashed off to change to our home clothes for our movie. We were kind of late, SOMEONE WAS ANGRY (again & again) but in the end we changed movies from Happily N Ever After to STOMP THE YARDDDDDD. I loike, thanks MR KENNETH-LOH-YOU-VERY-CUTE padehalll for not wanting to watch cartoon movies.


EH BREAKING NEWS LA. Aku tgh type then suddenly someone went online on msn. The nick goes something like HARTS RAYTON. Something like that. First thing came to my mind-WANI NYE MATAIR. Then I checked what school my friend was from ( the one who went online ) & guess what? She's seriously from regent. & It's really wani's rayton. Kau tau dier nye fster pics sungguh tak sachok. Muker dier lebar nak maut. PADEHAL cheekbones lawa.



Anyways! There were HOT BODIES, HOT ABS, HOT DANCEMOVES & hornay mussay in the movie. Eh I wasn't. At first Chris Brown was so effing cool, especially with dancemoves & funny faces they all made. & I love the part where they step. WOOHOO gerek giler laa.



Well sadly, after the movie archerlynn had to go & meet nado! They were going for a gig, where az's bro's band was performing. Heard that they were good, & kind of sad 'cos I didn't make it there. So I went back home with two hornay people who took all my self-confidence as they kept staring and laughing at me for no reason. I was paranoid thinking whether, is it my face, my nose, my teeth, my feet, my hair or what? So I called nadi & talked to her instead so I could ignore their hornay faces.


Kenneth went back home straight, I accompanied Arron to lot 1. He & his chinese dictionary. Aiyer. I felt weird, just the two of us, IT'S NOT NORMAL & basically I don't know what to do. I just walked, let him say something. & of all things he talked about ahmad- where he got the money to buy a $200 shirt 'cos we were just passing the shop where he bought it I think. Then I say, talk about Fadli laaa then he said no, & brought up the topic - CHOCKS. I didn't want to talk about it so he took my handphone. He tapped the card and went into the station WITH MY HANDPHONE, I panicked. Plus, he used it so sms! !@*(&*(@$^ After shouting, kicking, punching, cutting, stabbing & everything else, I got my handphone back.


& thousands of seconds later, someone smsed.




then i dropped dead.




i have to go. bro's making me madddddd.