Wednesday, March 28, 2007
FIND THE REASONS WHY.
My bro is just being unfair. He reprimanded me to ask for permission whenever I want to use the comp. Like hell, I'm using it now, without anyone knowing ( I hope la). I'm all pissed off and pressurized with the atmosphere in my house right now. Oh I came to school with sexy eyes ( padehal swollen nak mampos ).
& MY HP IS SPOILT
& MY SPECS SCREW LOOSE
& MY HEAD SCREW LOOSE TOO.
So Monday blues, I went back late, going to lot 1 with Wani & Itsza.
We went to Aksara on Tuesday, at Bugis. I FELL LIKE A NANGKA BUSUK. 'KAK M JATUH!!!' wtf -_-.
Japanese scouts went to our school today & they were amazingly friendly and gave us quite a few souvenirs. There's this one lady who really 'loved' Samuel, until Samuel gave her his nametag & she felt like crying. We had a REALLY hard time talking to the Japanese people 'cos their English is down low (maybe my English is like theirs too!) and JoJo so bad laughing at the guy's answer...
Jo : In Japan where do you live?
Japanese guy: Hmm..OH! GOOD GOOD GOOD. *nods head, showing good handsign & yaddayadda.
Ok actually there were more misunderstanding in our conversation la. LOL.
Now my scars and bruises and blisters are really really painful right now. I feel like crying but I told myself, sport's heats or day IS NOTHING LA. I knew I tried my best. Oh yes, I lost. BECAUSE.
I FELL WHEN THE FINISHING LINE IS LIKE 10 M AWAY FROM ME. I remember that I was 4th and I wanted to get 3rd, just in case. Surprisingly and fortunately, Cheryl & Vivien finished the race and went back to me. Mr Sim or someone told me to finish the race ( please lah it was so near ) then Vivien helped me wash my bruises. So I rested for awhile watch that watch this. But what I couldn't erase from my mind was that, YES I COULD DO IT if I didn't fell and I could imagine the disappointed faces in people. When I was running, the wind slapping my face, my mind saying GO GO GO, my eyes focusing on the finishing line ( but at the corner of my eye I could see those 3 people in front and some others catching up), I could hear people actually calling my name. I hoped and prayed that I could make it oh well, suddenly I blacked out and fell. After that I can't really walk and I was naseous. Some came to ask me if I was ok, Mas gave me a hug ( LOL ) and Ain or smtg from 3C was actually ok 'cos she talked to me and told me she actually had faith in me. But too bad lah people, I don't want to think too much about this.
I said hi to mr touchy2 for you my love.But I'm really scared that the old love is beginning to burn in me. I HAVE FORGOTTEN bt you, & don't you come back to me like I still do. I don't and you know it's not you. But I'm scared. & this is not a case of lust you see.aku loyal to chocks....skali PAK BO \m////////////