Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hola.
I'm so tired.
!

!

Just went back from frisbee practice for the upcoming frisbee competition held by npcc. Gotta go chestnut sec, yay can see my friend!, then compete. So yeah, I'm in the mixed team and our boys team is so damn strong so I have confidence in them but in us also lah. Sorry if I sucked la eh. And Jau said sorry cos he played rough 'cos basically what happened was that he wanted to defend and prevent me from getting or throwing the frisbee but instead he SLAPPED my hand. Wtf. Needless to say, I'm drained out of energy and I can feel the muscles on my legs growing bigger, which is gross, for some reasons. Plus, I also have arm exercises everyday in the morning so I am practically have a body ache. I also cut my finger because of some complicated ..hmm story so it made me kind of difficult to actually catch with one hand. Before going for the practice, I had couns' meeting, practically just welfare committee, to design our couns' camp 'souvenir'. Reason for having the sign is that..the stuff we did it's just a certificate to certify that blah blah blah had completed the 2day course.


& suddenly Yumei asked me, "Musfirah, you want to be the emcee for campfire night?" I was like..errr umm ok, would I be speechless or would I be just - boring and bland? & I can find my own partner too but actually samuel chia mee pok asked me before her so PROBABLY I would be emcee-ing with chia mee pok. But I'm not sure. See how. & jojo so kind to use my design for the certificate. Yeah mama \m/.


The worst for today. I failed my history & ENGLISH, the most important subject in the world. I could feel the tears welling up my eyes when I see my marks and when I see Mr Roy Ng's disappointed face. I was bothered like wat heck, I smsed my bro & he was like "who else failed? how much you get? what happened?" All this kind of shiz. Oh man, IT'S OVER la I tell you.
Holiday homework SUCKASS! I don't understand what crap is on that history project stuff plus I think we got Amaths online tests or something. Oh yes mus, be prepared for A MATHS results, tomorrow. AND MISS CHIANG SAID 'MUSFIRAH YOU PASSED YOU KA-MISTRY". OOOwwwwee!


Suddenly, I remembered how we started the frisbee match just now. Abg SHHHH and Nizam went to scissors paper stone to each other AND put their shirts over their heads. I don't understand their motive but from my viewpoint, it's damn hilarious. But then just now the frisbee hit my teeth. So sad and violent, then I remembered how MUCH MORE violent azurin achiana is. LOL!



I want to see chocks la. As in, GO OUT AND WATCH MOVIE togetharrr- like again. & this time I won't tell you to shut up and I would admire your ..umm..assets? Not the botak head, maybe.. umm long face? Wat crap mus. Wat crap.




OKlah I better go off now. Bye.