Friday, March 02, 2007
Oh that guy in camo suit is so =)))) (smiles hornily).
Disgusting lah giler.
Anyways, I'm so glad that today generally fine, for the fact that NP has no drills and we had games day. & I SO BADLY WANT TO JOIN THE FANCY DRILL SQUAD. It's damn coolshitnesshit. Skali abg shhhhhhhh. So for NP, we had early morning practise every day, for I think 1 month plus. Aim here : have a muscle and the skill to shoot for our marksman in April. Oh yes, & LJS said that he's not forcing us to go for the PK or HFS courses during the holidays if we don't want to. Oh please, LIKE WE HAVE A CHOICE. Oh yeah we did, but SOMEONE CHOSE FOR US HUH. Asshole betol. & guess what? Mr Pek CIKGU NP! Wahahahaha.
Hmm, so common tests sucked lah eh. A Maths was toot, Bio also, hello please lah what is monomer? Can someone tell me? & yes there's LOTS more questions I do not know. I didn't exactly finish my English paper COMPLETELY, & Mr Ng said 'D I E'. Sastera was ok, but I just don't understand why does one question cost us 5 EFFING MARKS? Or more lah, like 10 or 15. It's scary lah ok. So Emaths just now, I think I got careless here and there, for sure. Log is confusing me, for Amaths lah. Oh yes, I'm supposed to go find the items for souvenir tomorrow, maklumlah, aku kan da senior, & an understudy =). Happy, but stressed. But I have my jojo to shout at when I'm stressed. Of course, I totally screwed up my Chem quiz, 'cos si Ah Choo dah masok class pakai baju purple. I can tell that Jojo is a bit sad 'cos CAC stole the international gay color, or famously known as Jojo's favourite color.
Oh yeah & I remembered talking about boyfriends with TT & NJ ( wah seh both two letters je eh). Kitrg smue dah berangan rabak. Ok, basically we talked about 'happenings' inside the cinemas.
We mentioned:
Imagine you leaning on the guy's shoulder and then he'll touch your hair and kiss your forehead.
oooo hornay.
TT said, imagine a guy leaning close to your ear and whispered to you.
& I said that's damn damn damn damn disgusting. SERIOUS. Kalau chocks mungkin bole. =)))))))) tk sgt ar.
We also asked those 'experienced' what they do with their matairs, as in how the act around each other like that. Especially those two eh, cos basically my love said I HAVE NO ROMANCE. I seriously think the part where whispering to the ear is disgusting. But oklah, I got no experience la duhhh. Hhehehe wth lah. But I have HORNAY-NESSS. Eh aku seriously takleh angkat dgn kakak azlin.
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhaah.
Definitely looking forward to my march holidays. Couns camp, then NP courses -_- then I don't know. & Azlin doesn't want to go out with me ar, I can tell. PADEHAL. Yeah she got lots of plans kan, and I don't have. Ok now I haf. Like at this moment. & mamas, let's watch TMNT? AHAHAHAHAH. ok sorry.
ok musteng rules. OH SHITTOS I HAVE A MAYAT PROJECT TO DO.