about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
CERPENIS.CER-penis. oooo hornay.but that's the course I've been to on saturday along with wani, yda and others =).It's effing long, from 8.30 till 5 plus. Cikgu said basically what they thought are more or less the same as Cikgu taught in school but the jokes are original. Ahmad G was being too immature, shouting out INU YASHA in the middle of the lesson and mainly, I FELT STUPID in front of JC students who knew who's Samad Said and who read malay cerpens. Unlike me, or maybe us, WE HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE. & trust me, aku rase the instructor wanna jitak those who don't know who these people are.We went to eat at BK after that, with AMA & the rest of course! Hehehe! We talked here and there and laughed in between our meals and ended up going back at around 8 plus. Ama told us a wee bit about negeri NINE and it sounded fun. But it's ok, I was contented with what I get (HEH HEH HEH) & alhamdulillah we got the badges. Kalau tak, aku jitak each and everyone of you people. I finally got my takoyaki outside west mall and went back home with Ama and Waneh. Also met an old friend of mine at the course =D.Oh yda, aku tak suker that shaggeh haired guy la. Aku loyal. & I found out that both Raudhah & her friend ( our seniors, now in JC) were from bp, both of them. No wonder the friend smiled at me- she was being friendly & MAYBE cos I'm her junior. But trust me, the course made bp look stupid in the sense that THEY SPEAK PERFECT OF THE PERFECTERESTEST malay ever and how they think is too..WOAH. So tell me how I can survive in JC? Don't wanna think about it...don't wanna talk about it. CHEH WAH.So I'm supposed to be asleep and pack my bag for school tomorrow. I guess I'm in the mood to update like 2 times in one day so be it. My cousins was meddling with my phone while I was being giler, singing and singing smack that ( more like shouting and breaking glasses AND irritating the elder-ness). What I didn't realise was that they look through my inbox and particularly smsed a random number.C:Cousin, R:Random person
It went like this,
C: Hey can I ask you a random qn? If I ask, do you like the 'smack that' song by akon, what would you do?'
R: Er..the song u said juz nw is some part nice some part nt nice, HAHX..
C:Sorry aku tanye soalan cepu emas (smtg liddat)
[this is when I found out my hp sounded, indicating there was a message waiting. These hornay cousins were giving me that innocent look and my hp was in front of them, lying there. I read the messages, the ones sent and received. Then I jitak them. After that, I replied the msg cos basically R kept smsing something like 'haloooo'.]
ME: OWAIT sory2 jus forget it wth wth wthelllllllllll.
R: huh...
ME: Sry but the thing is sum1 used my hp to msg AND MESSAGED THE WRONG NUMBER. I hope u dun mind.
R:Nah..im cool, so cn now tell mi ur name??
[this is the part where I dun understand y telling my name has got to do with messaging the wrong number so i said..]
ME: AIYO MISTER. I am the girl who's paiseh. dat time i got no __________(money, hair, tickets, pen, paper, book, specs, tissue?). sry for smsing the wrong no. & I'm paiseh like shit.
R: ORH. AAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH.
No thank you to cousins for making my life worst. & I can tell you want me cos lately.