Friday, March 16, 2007
Another you, so I could love you more.
So now, while I'm writing, I'm also thinking of what to message chocks. CAN U BELIEVE IT? I cannot. It suddenly came. & I watched STOMP THE YARD. Wani...ade chris brown tauu! Dier joget handsome giler, PADEHALLLL.
YESTERDAY,
we had np course, I GOT MY PK BADGE yeah mama! trututututut. WUAHAHA. & we had ROCKY as our instructor. Archerlynn anak rocky. WOOHOO. trututututut again! (Actually I feel like dancing like that indian man emoticon). I couldn't basically see Rocky but I could see his bald shiny head, maybe he polished it with kiwi, like from farr. He was the speaker for our Home Front Security course. The test after the course was quite easy, it's very logical & the stupid madman gave us hints to the answers, else he just GAVE US ANSWERS. Oh yeah, from oda's pm, I remember that one of the speakers said if you smoke too much, the guys' toot will become smaller. AHAHAHAH. So don't smoke ar.
I really can't stand the prank calls between breaks, made by the group of boys behind. Especially when they prank jojo! ahahah & nj ar! woohoo. Jojo was abit freaked out didn't understand what was actually happening. I remember before our HFS course I think, we had our atc reunion & why the heck did Derrick run away...he's supposed to watch movie with us but oh well. So anyways, we met at the back of the hall where there's no one then we shout here shout there & then Arron told Soon Lai to go toilet then. I wanted to run away but even ARCHERLYNN cornered me. It's effing disgusting.
We were so kan cheong after the whole thing ended so we could go home early which we did. Ended up in a bustop where the driver never stop for us & then ended up alighting the same bus as them. handsome was seated in front of me and then he turned and asked "that time arron got go movie with you rite?" So I said " you were there too " -_-. Then he was " OOOOOOOOOOH!" And trust me, there's like a wind effect blowing our faces when he said that. I also mentioned that he said WANEH is pretty. He admitted lah of cos. After that we go eat at LJS and then ade budak giler wave2 pat aku & aku da seram rabak and when aku lalu pat dier, dier tak abes2 cakap 'makan makan makan makan'. & muker dier cam chocks TRUST ME siket je ar. Seraaaam. Aku seraaaam. Especially with the person who's actually blushing. -__________-. Then I also saw jeryl. He gave me that hornay hornay smile he always gave. & he PONNED np course.=D
We let waneh and kay sit at a corner. Trust me, he was damn hornay lah then slowly the four of us, me, az, kenneth and arron move to the side to let them two talk, WE WERE ALL HORNAY PPL! Ok waneh was damn angry & kay's just..damn emo. BUT WHAT HE DID MADE AN IMPACT ON US. A handsome boy with NO ego is hard to get. But please lah, why did u choose her? Maybe you deserve someone better...wani ke pe..AHAHAHAH. Kk da. K lah I post pics now.
This was the moment when he was hugging Arron's arms & leaning on his shoulder 'cos he was thinking of her. He was emo ok. Don't laugh- strictly not funny. But I'm actually laughing ar..'cos Arron said why k so hornay touch him until like THAT.
He was truly shy to talk to her in front of us but we supported him and he got through it. But still. Dier cam danak nangis siket. KESIAN BODONG. Ape kate aku tarok gmbr2 happy siket.
Actually this was on Friday. RAMBUT ODAH KERINTING! Woohoo & enggak mahu sedih2 sih odah. Mane bisa gitu! Mama musteng is here!!! \m/
Went home, he dropped a tear. I dropped saliva. PADEHAL tak.post about today, tmr la. i have cerpen workshop.& peace out!! chocks chocksssssssssss chockssss!