Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
TELL ME IS THIS FAIR?
Hello people. Today I got blamed for everything I did. SHOW ME ATTITUDE! Bus show me attitude, bus driver also, table also, cake also show me attitude, the microphone, the chocolate, bio test, BLOGGER also. Don't be asshole can anot.
Actually the day started wonderfully. My oh-so-wonderful, hornay darlings give me LOADS of chocolate ,plus I love the kuih bakar, and nadi gave me a lollipop with a message attached saying "Oh bloody, you're so hornay". Do you know that roy ng reads all the letters? And I came to school smiling like borat 'cos he called me last night and asked me out. Actually ahmad asked azlin out too. HA.HA.HA.HA. To think of it, it's not funny now. I promise to throw that sorry card to baldie's face when I see him one day. Plus if he brought his bloody "handsome malay friend" along, he is definitely going to get it from me. This is such a sucker love.
Jo and I promised to be emo today. Jo found a new love, ahahahha, and I hope she's going to be much happier la. And wtfuck unity sec students stopped her and asked "hello, do you have a boyfriend?". Actually I was an extra there, I said "eh my boyfriend from there, you sec what ar? Skali you know him." Then I ran away, you know it's lame. Unity sec? Tak mahulah ade budak merepek giler yang blame aku tidak tentu arah.
Mr Tai, we are sorry. I never thought he would actually walk away from our class. Fear not, his sorry card is here! & I felt bad when he was angry. It kind of dragged on. Couns rehearsal was ok but we waited for so long. Went home after that and I'm tired out.
If only today wasn't so stressful, my life would have been better. Our teacher won't just walk out. I would have no rehearsal. I would be spending countless of hornay times with my mamas who were waiting for me for SOOO LONG. I am really sorry you guys, I really am. I know sorry can't change anything but just to let you know. You may blame me for letting you all wait until I don't know what time. I WAS REALLY @)*#$*#($ & If today didn't suck so much. At most I would go out. K lah at least with THAT kind of person. -_-.
I've been thinking lately. I don't think people take me seriously. They see me they say, She laugh too much, she's too lame already, bet you she's not serious. Well, I don't know what they think. But hell I am serious.
This is lame. I'm in need of your faith now.