Friday, February 09, 2007
Actually I feel like SMACK THAT!I forgot that I was actually taken, officially, when SHE reminded me of him. Yes, kan aku dah ade tunang, name dier...CHIAM CHIAM BEAR.Not funny, but still, Love IS blind.My back is aching, the keyboard is on my lap and the monitor is on the table. It's very tiring. Plus, I just recovered from my fever but not really the coughing part. Still losing some voice but I'm rather glad that I didn't really lose it like I did on wednesday night where A FEW PEOPLE ARE HORNAY while he right away said that he wanted to call. Not that he wants to know whether I'm fine, wanting to laugh his ass off at my voice. And wtFFUCK Arron, my kota tinggi voice? Otak kau berjambul la. Anyways, I'm in my brother's room, it's empty (else I'll not be using the computer as all I did on the computer seems explicit to them) and a bit too weird. Currently chatting with some people, some had gone idle but some had gone HORNAY too. Been checking my mails after like four days not going online and my house tiles stopped meletop-ing. It's all new and we had to wear slippers everywhere except maybe rooms and toilets. Friendster-ing since I've nothing to do except to breathe so yeah. Had a relaxing time at starbucks just now where I saw my tunang. Oh yeah mama.OK MUS. JANGAN NAK STEP TYPING IN A CALM MODE. I shall let it all out.Today--> How I wish it wasn't effing hot
Today--> How I wish Azlin would follow us( hehehehehehe)
Today--> How I wish Azlin would finally meet her matair.
Today--> How I wish I CAN SEE CHOCOLATE.ARRRRRRazlinknapekaunmpkdiertkajakaku ahahahah wtheck.
Today--> I SAW sa-CHOCKS!!!! AND I got hornay. Not really la. But I ran away when I saw ahmad azlin ar..'cos I remembered that time Az was talking crap with me and if we saw dietu we shall ran away cos firstly, I have to run away 'cos Arron spoil my dear good and clean name and kinda told dietu PASAL VOICE BREAKING AKU AR. And azlin would run the fastest cos dietu should know yang 'ahmad azlin' existed. AIYO archer lynn..kau dah tak bole TAK ACZHERRR. Wthell la mama. & I saw your emoboi too. Wuahaha.
Let's see. It used to be M&Ms with pink spectacle frames right? We shall have them in orange color now sempena menjelangnye CNY. Orange represent the oranges exchanged during CNY mahhh. LOL Wat crap.
& tomorrow I have chemistry course. It takes effing whole day. But no fear, jo and I always say, friday & saturday night no need to go back so early. The night is ALWAYS YOUNG! woohoo mama. And I should be meeting the other mamas too la eh if I'm not tired. Oh yes I want to go bowling. I'll try to make it mamas. Oh yeah I need to add something. Friendster is a hilarious port to see pictures of ridiculously ridiculous people. Sekian, terima kasih. OH AND I HATE MY SURAT RASMI JUST NOW. Just shush about it.
shush? Reminds me of abg ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHESUHFOISGHDFLKBNDFBFJBKNFJ.
K bye. And CHOCKSSHFDSHJGFJGHJBFFJB. you are so sachocks!!!!!!otjgh;drjg skali @@@@@@@@@@.