Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, February 16, 2007

I can't quite take it 'cos my love, ezz, is really hornay right now 'cos of ONE THING.








HARUN.








She has vowed, destermined(determined) herself to find a future husband named Harun. So Azlin was hornay too so she said, "Gi ah amek kwn hazrina si harun tu." & Azlin pointed out that Nadi LOVES Mohan, plus practically all Indian guys on Earth. Aku rase termasuk banglas and sri lankan persons. But the actual fact was, HELLO HARUN WAS THERE IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AS WE WENT TO THE STADIUM to practise running and jogging. I died of laughter when I saw him but true enough, he ran like the wind. I shall pass the 'description of Harun' to his future wife. & let's go for badminton tomorrow. Haahaha. Wtf sluar berbatik, pronounced with a heavy indian accent.

So today was fast. Went to the stadium, went to eat at KFC and I was the narrator for the skit. In fact, a nerdy narrator. BUT I LOVE AR-DU-GAN? AHAHAHAHH The one that demas keep saying! ahahahah. It was kind of nice la the skit. Great job guys. Anyways, mister, I think you have a face too long and I'M NOT THE BLAME for not going out that time. Asshole betol. & our class won 2nd in CNY decoration. HAHA but at least we got tons of junks to eat! & I really need USBport to charge my mp3. Please oh please.




Shut up & I saw ahmad. -__________-.







And MY BEST FRIEND. Wooohoo go cabot kening!




Well practically it's the love season for nadi and ezz. Esp with the harun person..and nadi, THE KELING KIAS. And jojo also, with that guy.......hehehe! HORNAY.






ok nites hornay. I SHALL THINK ABOUT CHOCKS IN BED.
It's still him that makes me sweat.
The one I think about in bed.
When the lights are dim THAT'S ENOUGH.