Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hola people.


Today I'm bored and I haven't update for so long. Life has been hectic but hopefully I'm going to adapt to it somehow. It kinda makes me thing lately, of what I want to achieve in life, especially when each day is so typical, it's like I'm a psychic, predicting what's gonna happen every single day you know.


So let me see, I shall talk about madrasah, AGAIN. aiyerrrr.


The day started with the Uztaz bantai-ing people. My best friend didn't come, oh it's the yelur one, I dunch know what the hell happened to him. AHHHHAHAHA. And then I remembered cute little primary 2 students crowding at this table full of ants. The funny thing was, one of them asked.

" Eh ape tu byk seh semut! Eeeee! Waaaaah!" Practically, they were amazed and at the same time, eeked by the thousands of semut-s ar. So the other replied,

"Semut ke tu? Eh, SEMUT ADE BRAPE KAKI????". I almost choked with my food and then I laughed my head off. Kalau kawan dier bilang pon, takkan dier nak kire kan?!!! ahahahahaha cute giler sak budak2 kecik ni.


And then inah can't stop laughing at -MUKER TEPONG- which actually reminds me of ANDY SOLIANO. wuahahahaha. And suddenly, uztazah came in asking..."anyone lost any diamond?" And someone actually replied...


I LOST MY BLING BLING, Y'ALL!


Lame, but I still laughed. & & & & after after after that.



I can't quite understand why oh why --- kept looking at me. Maybe --- wanna said, HI I AM BORAT. I LIKE YOU. I LIKE TOOT. You can have my sister. WUAHAHAHAHAH now that's different.



But still, YOU DON'T GIVE ME SUPPORT. I like your friend lar dey.


OH YAH AND GODDAMMIT I SAW THE GUY YANG BT SMACK THAT PAT DAT PIC YG AHMAD AZLIN BOTAK TU JUST NOW AFTER MADRASAH. HE WAS GOING BACK WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND I WAS LAUGHING ALONE AND IT WAS GODDAMN FUNNY AS THE PIC KEEPS FLASHING IN MY MIND. OH MY GOD LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. but worst come to worst, i saw the wrong person.




this has been LAMEEEEEE SHIT.