Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, January 12, 2007

My thoughts are choking on you my dear.


Sorry mademoiselles if I'm stepping MIA but now put your hands up in the air and let your armpit hair fly like a merpati cos I have updated! woohoo.

Ok so I had my sec 1 orientation. I was glad I got 1o4 'cos basically, now I see how lucky I am to get such a well-behaved class and how are they so much improved from the first day of school till now. Some of the boys who kept bullying me into calling me Mustafa, eventhough it's nadi's dad instead of my name, and those boys who I thought would be the rotten eggs in the class are the ones best to hang around with. So yeah, I was quite glad for o4 bananas.

First 2 weeks of school this year was hectic. I've been reaching home at around 7 oclock or so and ok maybe at 11pm after the campfire. Ahaha. We had CCA showcases, Orientation which was tiring. I felt like I didn't want to go to school the next day, but I was proved wrong, I had fun with my class and my fellow mamas and papas. LOL.

Let me post some pics yeahhh.
My class is CHIONGING BANANAS.
The ICs of o4! plus nigel. LOL.
The beginning of a campfire.
YEAH MAMA.
The campfire was gerek but you know, I was abit tired but I tried my best to go with the flo, dancing and shouting my head off. We took some pictures together, among us councillors and I think that the two councils have really bonded together within these few days. & sometimes I kinda forgot that some people are in CCA council and I thought they were councillors . Lol. Anyways, job well done people.

We looked like a bunch of bananas ready to be fried. Btw, I was at the side, too black to be seen. AHAHAHAAH. Kk.
I think Nicholas looked cute in the picture. I think we all look cute except for Ben. Aiyo. SIAK AR TGK ORG YG PAT BLAKANG. MATAIR AKU RABAKKKKKKKKKK. ahahahahahlfksadavj.


We also went to mac for awhile after campfire and I think I got back at 11pm. Lol. We took pictures, oh yes and videos which includes benedict singing You're Beautiful in Malay and eugene eating fries saying.."I'm loving it.". LOL wth. & ok I think I shall stop putting pictures. LOL.


Anyways, I kind of don't like 2007. It has been hectic for me, especially with the frequent going back home from school late and lessons that are difficult to understand. I am trying to deal with it though, but it seems like I'm still in 'o6. But well, I shall go with the flo huh.


I began to think that my life sucks big time. Cos life is 'a cycle of never-ending sucktitude'. That could be my motto starting from now on. & also I wanted a new blogskin. On YEAH, I actually do not have time to actually think about what design to do. Oh the ironyyyyyy.



oh yes. I miss some stupid people very much.



Anyways, I already made a recollection of last yr's july to november ..but then I didn't upload that yet, so I'm at loss cos the later part of last year was the climax of my life. CHEH WAH. But anyways, I shall put that up sometime soon. OGAY.


OGAY.


i lovegrrrr on.