Tuesday, January 23, 2007
OK I TYPED A LONG POST BEFORE THIS AND THEN IT'S ALL GONE.so anyways, i was saying. 23rd January. 'daddy's' bday. my happy day(not so despite the teachers picking on me and bla bla bla.) & I said I love girl boxers from calvin klein. & I managed to complete my lameSHIT bio essay.
Saturday was funny 'cos I slacked for a bit and hunted shoes at far east plaza but instead I got girl boxers LOL. I studied half the day at Bugis library, basically doing my homework and abit of bio. Sunday was as usual, going to the madrasah and stuff and my mr cabot kening didn't come! What a best friend LOL. It was awal muharram so there's a video for us to watch untuk dijadikan iktibar dalam hidup. Ok wth. ahaahah.
AND THEN A MSN WINDOW POPPED UP."hello i'm bald already you know, and I'm sorry it took me so long to see you again. And it will be longer till my hair grow."So I said, " OH. MY. GOD. you are bald."suddenly i feel like shouting. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGDGDFBJKDF NJKBOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.that's me with panic! at the disco mood. More of PANIC rather than the others.SO NOW I HATE THE WORLD. for being bald.