about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Friday, December 22, 2006
Yo mamas.
My big toes are suffering from my small court shoes I wore earlier today. It wasn't mine, and it's my mom's and I'm going to throw them away now.AND I AM SO GLEEFUL 'cos I finally found THE pencilbox.And finally did my mini shopping with my boyfriend. When we first arrived at Heeren, we were craving for snacks and we saw a chocolatier. So we bought some french rocher or smtg, and this chocolate coated with cocoa powder. THEY WERE CHOCO-LATTE-LICIOUS. Especially the white chocolate with almond one. There were nice but too bad lah they costs us 25++ bucks. Haiyo. BTW MY BANANA ANNA MARIA IS MY BOYFRIEND. Jun Hao declared it. K, lame. Ahahahaha.Anyways I searched for almost everywhere for THE pencilbox so I finally found it at Heeren. And I saw BAGS that I really want 'cos I've been using my paul frank bag EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah, and my bro bought me flip-flops from KL!! Woohoo. Truth to be said, I don't own flip flops, till now. Hehehe. So I'm gleeful. And I finally. finally. finally. own board shorts, that I've been wanting also. Don't give up. On the wanting.
Because I want you too.Ahahahahah. Anyways, the orientation was Ok. I was abit restless and looking at my class, they were so QUIET! And ZhengYang had this evil idea of telling the class to speak in Mandarin so I could not understand what they are all talking about. HEY THAT'S SO RASCIST! Loll. We had lunch at Mac with pretty much almost everyone. It was so damn funny, cos my table has me, nadia and amirah. And Josephine moved away to another table 'cos I don't know why. Lol. So we suspected that she was a rascist! LOLOLOL jkjk. ahahah. And then Benedict talked and ate at the same time and it's disgusting. Ahahahah lol. And all Eugene had to do to get free food is to open his mouth and wait for Ben to spit out his food. Ahahaahahahhaha.After pretty much everything else, we had a run through of potted games we're gonna play during the sec 1 orientation. Basically we got wet, my shirt got wet, my bra got wet. AHAHAHHAHA KK NUFF. And then after the run through, we were dismissed. And me and jo went to find THE pencilbox! lol.That's pretty much it. So now. I'm going to have to say I'm in love. Seriously IN love. WITH NONE OTHER THAN.
AARON CARTER. YEAH MAMA.