about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Hello little boys, little toys.K I was singing. Ahahh.My last few days had been sucky. I was mostly angry and sad over small little things that you shouldn't be angry about. And I told you I was jinxed.So just now my brother used the computer and I have no other choice but to watch teevee. So I decided to read a book and listen to my MP3 at the same time. It's damn soothing, lol, and guess what or should I say WHO I was thinking all the while?AHMAD.Ok I have no idea why. But still I want to know why. 'Cos I don't think I might have feelings for him now do I? NO I DON'T. Someone would kill me thankiuverydemuch. But still.And then today, I woke up at almost 2pm and my brother was like WTH U WAKE UP AT WAT TIME, hello, like I care. And he loves his bedroom floor 'cos he expected me to sweep the floor and expected no dust. You want it, you have it bro.And yes, MOVIEWHORE HAS FINALLY CAME BACK TO ME. Guess who's back? Back again. LOL. Stepping Eminem je. And lameshit, moviewhore woke me up with a message saying, hey you wanna watch this particular movie and guess what? I just checked, the movie is like FRIGGING THREE MONTHS FROM NOW? Ok thanks a lot. ugggh. And let's declare a partay 'cos our miss ARCHER LYNN is finally online and is chatting with me right now. I told her. I KNEW YOUR SECRET, AZLIN. I simply knew it and you CAN'T deny it. I repeat, CAN'T.I told her a secret about seeing her eating with this person I saw at LJS Causeway. They were sitting in front of each other, happily eating Combo 1. Eh skali aku salah combo. OH YAH, that guy was having combo 2 I think, aghahahahaha. LOL WAT CRAP.I mean come on, he bought upsize and there's damn blardie lots of food on his tray. Such a SUPERMASSIVE asshole. And then I saw azlin laughing till her face was red. And I see they are like two happy couple so I decided not to say hi to them. Then just now, I showed her that guy's picture I found.You know how I saw them? With my eyes laaaa. So now we were talking, on msn, about AHMAD & HARON PTD LTD. An idea suddenly struck in Azlin's head about Ahmad and Haron. Maybe she misses Ahmad too much. I know how she feels. =)I said Ahmad & Arron Ptd Ltd is much better 'cos dorang kan best friends. AND AHMAD IS AZLIN'S BOYFRIEND btw!! Woohoo azlin. And oh yes, the guy I saw her eating with is ahmad. Haiyer azlin, why never tell me about this. I'm like teasing her about this man. woohoo. But actually we were saying, Ahmad tak bersalah bodoh in this case, kawan dier ade ar. Tapi archer lynn da jatuh cinte dgn ahmad kan so she was like defending ahmad la of course. AHAHAHAHHAHAH. kkk.Oh yeah anyways. Aku pandai2 je cakap gitu. I was crapping and yes, teasing Archer Lynn lollll. Actually, I got to know about Azlin and ahem ahem is because, jeng jeng jeng. I WAS SITTING BESIDE HER. But at least I sat in front of nobody. Not like azlin,sitting in front of your boyfriend huh!! They were like staring at each other intently, as if I was not sitting with her gitu kan. Then they laughed and laughed, and I was at the corner, poking at my chicken and fries plus, looking at the empty seat in front of me. Actually it's kinda sad but I'm cool man. Seriously. But what made me angry most that day was that, that stupid Ahmad came REALLY late and I think the movie is like halfway done. Ish, and he had a voice yang sungguh tak sachokzzz mama. Tak tau plak knape azlin suker dier head over heels.Wow. that's a story. Anyways, let's all hope for azlin's relationship to last ok? YAY! I love you all muah muah muah. Oh and btw, I wasn't thinking about azlin's ahmad. DUH. AND YOU STILL CAN'T DENY THAT I SAW YOU WITH AHMAD. OR HARON. OR WHATEVER SHIT HIS NAME IS.