Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Yo mama.


I finally thought of updating about my 2 days 1 night at Kampong. LOL

At first, on friday, I had to go to school for couns' meeting. My house was empty, 'cos my parents went to Johor already. So I went back late, had mass dancing practice and I danced like shit. I was hungry too. So banana anna maria and I went to eat at BP Plaza as usual. Ate until we were satisfied and we walked around for awhile. I found the ideal shampoo for my hair, LOL, and thought of buying it somehow. Lol. Jo and I were spraying deodorant at Watson's, testing their smell and all. Lol. We seriously had nothing better to do. Ahaha. But it's better if you do.

Oh yeah, I was talking about the gossip of the week with Az on msn. I remembered getting a message from Arron saying that Kenneth and Wushuang went to escape, just the two of them. We were laughing our asses of hearing that. I called wushuang, asking her how was it. From what I remembered, she HOLD his hands 'cos she got scared in the haunted house. And yeah, straight away I 'reported' that recent incident to my dear Arron. AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA. It's actually funny to think of it OK!

And then he called me. Or was it me who called him? It doesn't matter. We talked and talked whilst I was walking home. I took out my keys to my door and went in. The house was empty and darker then at usual daylight time. I opened the windows and switched on my computer. The phone was still with me, he was still talking to me. Sometimes I laughed my head off, sometimes I whispered my sadness for him. My fone battery was dying, and he also decided to change to his home fone instead. We continued talking, me talking about my chalet, he talking about his past life. We talked and talked, as if time was freezing. But no. It didn't. It was time to go. Bye.

I had to sleepover at my aunt's house so that I could go to Johor in the morning together with her. All my brothers coming back home in the morning I guess. lols.

So basically I went back for my cousin's wedding. Let me post some pictures.

NICE FOOD. As nice as me.

The pengantin lelaki lol.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU , MOSQUITOES!

Amek lu sedare aku. Except my dad wasn't even there. LOL and my bro.

Her's name Era. As Era as me.

Now that's my two little cute boyfriends. Ahahah.

My gramps' oh-not-so-famous house. Haissssh.

Oh yeah, one night, we had our dinner outside the house on the amben. It was so cooling but my mom amused me 'cos she was looking and looking inside the cup she's been drinking. She was scared that some bug would go in. Oh yes, I caught some on mine too. Dis-gus-thang!

Ok I'm lazy to post any more pics. What I know is that, tomorrow morning..I have school. And before that someone wakes me up at 6.57am again, (oh the irony), I better go sleep. Well, SOON. ehehehe.