Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Maybe a greater thing will happen

Maybe all will see

Maybe our love will catch like fire

As is burns through me








from nj's blog.

THIRTEEN RANDOM THINGS YOU LIKE:

1.famous amos butterscotch chips and pecans. Lol

2.movies

3.chocolate!

4.my loves.(people i love-my friends, families)

5.stupid phone recordings :)

6.Adventura!

7.music mama!

8.phantom a-go-go alternative kind of bands.

9.BORAT.

10.Franz Ferdinand

11.Joking!

12.Mouthwatering zest of food. cheh.

13.My computer.

TWELVE MOVIES:

1. Date Movie

2. Not Another Teen Movie

3. School Of Rock

4. Dude, Where's My Car?

5. Lovewrecked

6. She's the Man

7. Austin Powers!

8. From Hell

9. Scary Movie(2,3,4) ahahaha

10. The Prestige

11. Step up

12. Casino Royale

ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS:

1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs

2. The Killers

3. Muse

4. Franz Ferdinand

5. Be Your Own Pet

6. Panic! At The Disco

7. Lacuna Coil

8. Placebo

9. Jack Off Jill

10. Mew

11. Cradle Of Filth lah sape lagik! lol

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOU:

1. I love music.

2. I love hardcore.

3. I can't stand LAMESHITASS people who really thinks they are all that-one of them-Jia Jun.

4. I want fair attention.

5. I make the surroundings happy with my LOUDDDD VOICE and my lame jokes. But who cares if it's lame, as long as my friends are happy, then I am.

6. I HATE FAKES and oh yeah, desperadoes.

7. I like chatting with my friends!

8. I want to have a great moral to lead others in life.

9. I am wacky. Who like wacking at things. wtf.

10.making new friends, yeh mama, who is like really A FRIEND.-

NINE GOOD FRIENDS:

1. mama pamela anderson titi

2. mama nj

3 mama preach

4. mama odah-ling

5. papa arteklala HAHAHAHA

6. mama peach

7. waniku

8. itsza pitsza

9. hazrina mama!

EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS :

1. chocolate chip cookies!

2. chocolate

3. fries

4. chicken ahhaha.

5. pitsza

6. oh yeah BROWNIES

7. PURE CHOCOLATE ICE-BLENDED FROM COffee bean mama

8. i like root beer float.

SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY:

1.moisturiser. wth

2.clothes

3.undergarments duh.

4.body butter.

5.hmmm

6. wtf why seven things

7. i will say nothing

SIX THINGS THAT YOU HATE:

1. Sour stuff

2. People who talks alot and do nothing

3. People who don't understand

4. People who thinks they're all that

5. People who FAKED it.

6. Mosquitoes.

FIVE THINGS YOU DO DAILY:

1. bathe

2. sleep

3. eat

4. drink

5. breathe

FOUR SHOWS YOU WATCH:

1. one tree hill

2. desire: table for three

3. oprah

4. my wife and kids

THREE PEOPLE YOU'VE KISSED:

1. my mom

2. my dad

3. my bro?

TWO THINGS YOU WANT:

1. heh. i want that.

2. CHOCOLATE. can. wtf!

ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:

1. HEH.