Friday, December 08, 2006

Don't say a word
I know you feel the same
Just give me a sign.
SAY ANYTHING. SAY ANYTHING.
It's been long since I update.
And so here I am.
So went out for our study date on thursday. LOL! And oh yeah, I cleaned the mirrors in our NEW couns room on wednesday.
What a life. Lollll!
And I tell you our NEW school is LAME SHIT.
From the couns room, you could actually hear the people in the hall thumping down to us. And the mirror shook as the people in the hall walked/ran. My head SHOOK too, in DISGUST.
Went to eat with some others at the nearby coffeeshop. Not bad lah huh. The food is nice too.
So we went bugis, then drank starbucks. I love caramel frap. woohoo. CHOCOLATE -->i love. Ahahaahahah. Anyways. We took the pics at the national library TOILET. loll.
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OK NOW I SUDDENLY FELT LIKE JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON A TRAMPOLINE...
USE UR BED LIKE A TRAMPOLINE I SAY...HIGHER HIGHER!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL LIKE DANCING.
I FEEL LIKE KISSING EVERYONE
SMACKING EVERYONE
SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR
SINGING OUT ALOUD
I FEEL LIKE....I DUNCH NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.