Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, December 11, 2006

MY STOMACH STILL HURTS BECAUSE AZLIN MADE ME LAUGH MY HEAD OFF IN TOWN.


So yesterday I headed to town to watch my bro's gig at lime sonic bang with azlin, since the others can't stay out till at night. I thought it would just be bland, with me and azlin, just the two of us with the same-old same-old jokes. LOL. But then, I remembered telling Az that I like SHA-GAY HAIRED GUYS.




And azlin is so damn funny cos we saw....jengjengjeng GODDAMMIT 5 SHA-GGAY HAIRED GUY.




But the one that make my stomach sick was the one at lime sonic bang...cos he have the most BOMBASTICALLIOUSLY BOMBASTIC HAIR THAT IS SO BIG THAT WE THOUGHT IT'S A WIG AND IT MIGHT JUST FALL OFF IF HE DID A HEADBANG RIGHT THERE AND THEN.




aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaha. ok i'm mad.




Firstly, we saw a shaggay haired guy. Yeah we laughed. Yeah so what.


Secondly, we saw this guy(or gay) with shaggay hair. Then I laughed 'cos I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL but he was damn keding so I changed my mind. But Azlin kept saying he had shaggay hair and suddenly he was like touching2 his hair. So I don't know what to do but laugh.


Thirdly, we saw a shaggay haired guy but we laughed again 'cos we felt like this world has become a shaggay world.


Fourthly, we saw my bf. THE MOST SHAGGAY U HAVE EVER SEEN. So yeah, nuff said.


Finally, i heard azlin 'snorting' and I was so confident and sure it was another shaggay haired guy.




And so it was.




So about the gig. It was great, I began to like some of the bands like Serenaide and Astreal, where they sounded somewhere like Muse. The latter had a woman as a lead and I would die for her place. She's so cool! Azlin realised my bro had a HIGH PITCHED voice but we love the Siti, Don't Give Up song rite? YEAH MAMA.


So I was standing somewhere at the side and I saw ahem, two people ahahahah. And we managed to be hideous so no one would see us, especially when we were laughing and snorting like pigs (at shaggay haired people.)


Then I saw my bro after his performance, so I went up to him and said, "Hi, may I have your autograph please?" And he was glad to see me and I don't know why he wouldn't let me go until he shook hands with some interviewer and then I ran to Azlin. Lol. And I could see my bro was damn bangge in front of the camera WTF. Oh yeah, and I saw FUZZ VOMIT who I vowed to kill and I've been keeping this feeling since Ramadan 'cos he made me see a naked lady wtf DURING RAMADAN OK! So the berdosa.


And then I could see my bro was high and then he sneaked us some hamburgers from backstage since I told him we haven't eaten yet but actually we ate Caramel Almond Pretzels before that. Ahaha, but still, not enought for me wat. And then I went back after Electrico performed, they performed 'Love In A New Wave' !!! And I saw Saw Loser which sounded soo..Simple Plan. So I decided to buy some necessities before I went back home and we managed to eat some Fried Mars Bars before we left. Ahaahahah.


And I felt this deja vu when we took the 190 bus back home. I remember we were in the same exact place where we stood during the perfect 10 outing when Arron made prank calls with his gay voice and Azlin was sleeping while she was standing and when I realised that Kenneth was talking to a guy eventhough he said it was his girlfriend. WTF.


WTF I HAVE TO GO TO MY GRAMPS HOUSE? GILER EH. APE AKU NAK BUAT PAT SANE.


Wait I think this pic is funny. OMG. SHAGGAY HAIRRR RAWKS. DOUBLE RAWKS! AHAHAHHAFHSAEFHDOSAGHFBGM,SA