Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, November 25, 2006






YEAAAAAAAAAAAH MAMA! THAT'S WILD WILD WETTTTT!




So I actually went there by hook or by crook lol. Firstly, it was raining, badly. Secondly, Samuel had constipation. (Actually it wasn't a problem . Lol. Jk!!) But BANANA ANNA MARIA AND MUSTAFALALALAR WERE OVER THE MOON WHEN IT ACTUALLY STOPPED RAINING.

Sam was smiling from ear to ear after his constipation. lol. jkjkjkjkjk.


So jo, ben, sam and I went there. We met in the morning around 9.30am. It was early, yeah, and samuel came ZOMBIFIED. I think he haven't wake up yet by that time. Lols. They said they all slept late at night. So yeah.


The MRT ride was a longggg one. The guys basically were to themselves all way long as they were too obsessed with their hps, LOL and I was listening to my MP3 half the time. As soon as we arrived at Pasir Ris, there were LOTS! of people especially students coming back from their class chalet. Before taking the bus, the three of them had breakfast...by eating hotdogs! Lol. Too bad I had my breakfast at home. Lol.

Then, we decided to get moving and took the bus downtown. It was pouring, as usual. I was getting dampened and dampened as the rain got bigger and bigger. SHIT YOU RAIN. Even when we reached downtown, we were soaked, especially my jeans. lol. It was still raining...


We watched a few performances though!



This is the performance by Mexican people. Can't you see the sombrero?


Lol there were one more before this and I think the guys were feeling HIGH 'cos the woman was so sexy. LOL. Jk. Jo and I were getting jumpy and agitated soon after so we decided to wait outside the wild wild wet so we could actually go IN. lol.

NONG NONG after, LOLLLLLL, we went in. I was jumping up and down, being too enthu already. We went straight to the pool and splashed water to each other. The water was damn cold. We tried rides like Ular-lah, the ones where Jo and I went through thousands of times that even the lifeguard recognized us. The ride was more SHIOK when we took it with heavier people man! Lol!

Also took the Samsung ride, which was damn thrilling and Jo and I was shouting like hell and I kept shouting 'YEAH MAMA' everyone and even the guys was like ' I WANT MY MAMA' -_-....especially for Ben. Ahahaha. We got on the lazy river too, which was supposed to be relaxing but the guys keep disturbing, so some of us were overturned instead. LOL. And there was once when we left Jo behind by herself. Yes, she was shouting 'MAMA!MAMA! WAIT FOR ME!' Ahahahah

.

Right out of the pool. LOL. Jo was very2 thirsty.

It was sad, the guys went back first 'cos they had to go to sell ICE CREAM! Ahahaha, I stayed for and hour more, playing more and more Ular-lah rides. We took the bike where Jo was halfway paralysed and she was scared of heights. I was too, but I don't know, I'M MAD WAT.

This is what happen when you go wild2 wet. AHAHAHAHHAHA.

Went to eat at KFC and BP Plaza for a wee bit, to buy Jo's dinner. Went back home with muscles aching from going up the stairs for the rides. Dang!

Hope to go with you all sometime soon! =))) \m/