Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

1. What made you smile today?
Definitely not BORAT. It's your eyes that makes me smile. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.

2. Do you know that to love is also "to let go"?
YEH MAMA

3. Are you in love?
Whatever you say mama. I'M OVER THE MOON.

4. Are you in a relationship?
Heh.

5. Do you love your best friends?
That's why they're my best!

6. What song are you listening to?
Map of the Problematique. No lah. Skali...ENTER SANDMAN- METALLICA. ahahahahhahaha

7. What is your favorite song for the moment?
Lol. MY HEART? ahahahahaha. I dunch know. Maybe Get Over It- Avril Lavigne NO. ENTER SANDMAN. ahahahahahhaah

8. What are your biggest fears?
Ghosts? Or maybe, losing it.

9. Write down ONE of your most important friend:
My 8 mamas. LOL they're unity. LOLLL.

10. Do you have an ex-sshh ?
NO MAMA.

11. Do you like to watch sunset with your lover?
LOVER? Mak kau.

12. What is your favorite book?
For now, it's Fearless: Kill Game. It has killed my wits mann.

13. Do you think gay-marriage is disgusting?
VERY. DUHHH.

14. Have you ever love your own bestfriend?
Yeah mama!

15. Do you think break-ups suck?
YOU THINK I KNOW?

16. Tell me a few important things about yourself:
Like I said, I love to smack people with a shit-filled sock.

17. Do you think Brad Pitt is sexy?
Ish. PEDRO SEXIEST.

18. What about Jessica Simpson?
Ish takdelah.

19. Are you bored?
I have no life, apparently.

20. Do you wanna go back to the past?
No it's ok.

21. Do you have friends from the opposite sex? Arethey good?
Of course I do, I'm not a lesbo. LOL. Yeap they're great in their own special ways.

22. Name them!
Practically my classmates, couns mates, ahahahahah and my MATES.

23. What colors do you like?
So far, science tells me that Black is not a colour, but I like brown too.

24. Do you like to drink beer until you get drunk?
I drink plain water also get drunk.

25. Do you like to drive all by yourself in the middle of the night?
No license la. Later PI POR PI POR PI PI POR. TONG CHIANG TONG CHIANG TONG TONG CHIANG.

26. Do you have important things to say to someone?
Yeah mama. "Let's not go watch borat. He sucked."

27. Do you think guys who cheat on their girlfriends can be forgiven?
NO.

28. Do you hate your mother?
I LOVE HER OK!

29. Are you a family man?
I'm a woman. K maybe not yet.

30. Are you sleepy now?
I'm HORNAY.

31. If you have a chance to say "i miss u", who would that be?
Oh man my classmates, my darlings skali CHOC. mampos.

32. Do you think math is interesting?
When it doesn't get confusing. But maths enrichment class rocks somehow!

33. Are you selfish?
I hope not.

34. See, if your brother is gay and your sister is a lesbian, will you be mad?
YEH MAMA. It's so berdose and I think all my bros have gf and my sis is MARRIED.

35. When you listen to romantic songs, is thereanyone that stick to your mind?
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.