Saturday, November 11, 2006
Yo yo yo!!! Watz up...DAWG!
Here's Mustafalalalar posting. With her heart beating faster..faster.
So I'm here to continue my grandmother's story about Nacli.
1st Day
-We went in to the learning lounge to find 2 instructors. LOL. We had a warming up exercise where we Gooli here and Gooli there. We were all hyped up after the exercise. We also started jumping onto our beds after getting the keycard to our lodge. At night, we had preparation for MAD night where we really discussed our skit well and the dance, it was toot. Lol. Everyone wanna be a narrator..Duh ..We really can't wait to go to sleep eventhough my gang stayed up and played Uno by just switching on our bedside lamp and tolerating with the boys' jumping on the floor upstairs. I mean, how can they jump up and down at 5am in the morning? Go to sleep lah!
2nd Day
- We had flag raising- Chun Yueh was the commander lol. We had morning exercise, where we played games and especially shooting basketball into the basket. It was inter-group games where Ely shoot I-don't-know-how-many goals. It's like their first 3 minutes they shot 22 goals. I said, WOW. In the evening, we also had this water activity where we had to fill a huge pail/bucket filled with holes. At first I was filling the bucket with water from a pool. After that Haiqal wanted to do it so I was sitting there covering the holes and those 2 people who were filling the bucket actually DO NOT throw the water inside. They threw to us instead. Eww, my bra was wet. AHAHAHHAHA. After that, somewhere in the middle of the pool, there's a wooden plank where we're supposed to jump from the pool side to the middle there. There's a rope hanging where we hafta jump like tarzan to the plank in the middle. COOL RITE?! I know, and I was exaggeratingly shouting when I saw a toad coming out from the water. The toad was laying spread eagled on the water surface. Ahahaahha. And then we also had to squeeze in almost 30 people on the plank there. And suddenly I saw a lizard practically drowning in the water. I exaggeratingly scream. hehehe. And yeah. Then it's mad night. MAD MAD night.
3rd Day
-We're ready to go back. Well, at least I think so. I missed the food, my lodge, sleeping beside Banana Anna Maria, Warriors, instructors and everything. We had 200 second challenge where we have lots of station to complete. Though we had thousands of tries, (ok it was 12 takes I think), we persevered and finished everything in like 13 mins max. We completed it eventhough it's raining. Our last activity was to create a domino pattern where we suggested to do our school's name-BP. After countless of our hours doing it, we came up with something weird. Firstly, it went well and then everyone was prone to dropping the domino. Ahahaha, but overall, it was nice. At least we had fun during the process, we really did. Frankly, I dropped alot too. ehehehe. Sorry people. And before we went back, we had recollections of what we had done over the few days by showing pictures. Yes, Aihua and I was like laughing our heads off. After that, Louis said..'Go out and don't look back.' It was actually sad you know.
WE FINALLY WENT TO JALAN RAYA YESTERDAY!!! YESSSSSSA!
It was actually fun to think of it. Azlin was as usual, late, but in the end we went back around 11pm. Woohoo. Sorry we didn't get to my dahling fiezzati's house. Heheh, we will lepak there somehow. Went to Wani's house first, and wani has the smallest waist! Wooohoo, and she's so pretty! She sure know how to make-up. Lol. It was so kecoh at my house, with us all watching Guinness World Record. Yes, it was disgusting mostly. And I love being at Archer Lynn's house! We got to karaoke. So next time if I were to sing, it's going to be Ziana Zain's songs. Ahahahahaha. I can't believe I really sang. And I have no idea why Atiqah's mother called my hp. Ahahhahaha.
Let me post some pic's too huh.
Banana Anna Maria and Mustafalalalar.
NACLI rocks. Hahah I took this from someone's blog. LOL
And yeah. The sight of chocolate makes my heart beating faster.....faster. =)