I'm back! And I rock. Harder. NACLI rocks and louis and cheri too and it really doesn't feel like a camp 'cos basically I think that all the camps I've attended were definitely not like this. Firstly, our room is like a hotel. Well it is in some ways. Firstly, it's air-conditioned. I get to sleep at a corner with Josephine and we joined our beds together. My room is called 'Jungle Lodge' where there are 7 people in a room but NO WORRIES, there are 2 toilets. LOLOLOL. Our lights out is at 11.30pm which we can't sleep around that time. Both nights I stayed up with Aihua, Josexxx, Pearleen and Amanda to play UNO. lol It was damn fun 'cos Aihua is soooooo hyper and when she won, I still don't know why she waved at the window. ahahahahah. Ok that was fun, I was always imagining and wondering how the effing fun is it to have MY 8 DAHLINGS in that room, together. It's like confirm jadi camping sak. So on the first night I called my laufing lover, aku pon tak tau motif aku kol dier and simply also 'cos she was awake and free. Dier tgh rolling on the bed. Keep rolling rolling rolling rolling keeeeep! ahhahaah.
So yeah, my group was actually great. I have my dear mojojojosephine, amanda, pearleen, audry ahahah Aihua and two other seniors from CCA council. Not forgetting the guys-Samuel Chia & Chua (lol), Zheng Yang, Chun Yueh and the CCA council seniors. Oh yah! Matair lame ezzati pon ade. ahahahahahha. Anyways, we were mixed into a lot of different groups but our main group is called 'Seniors & Juniors'. Our smaller group is 'Warriors' where we go...CHIONG AR!!!. Lol, the war game rocks and we won the game! Woohoo, we really chiong ar! We only had to forfeit Haiqal's shoe and get all the sweets from the cowboys, thanks Chun Yueh for being so blur. LOLOLOL.
On the second night, we prepared for MAD nite-Making A Difference. Lol. It was fun, we had to act a skit, dance and cheer. Our skit was about old grandparents who always messed up the table during dinner and their children abandoned them to another table and be rude to them. And AHEM..I'm the grandma. Respect me. Our dance rocks. Elvin dances REALLY WELL. ahahahaha. It was funny but he was very enthusiastic hahah. But we had a bit of problem as one of our members doesn't want to dance. But in the end, he joined in for the fun too. YEAH! It's like we really don't care about dancing the chicken dance or what.
Ok chill. Now let me go sleep and prepare to go out tomorrow. NADIANA MUSTAFA I'm so sorry we had to go raya without you, no worries, I'm gonna treat you no matter what you say hehehe.
Here's a little something they did for me to say farewell. *tsk tsk. wah. Someone love sleepin beside me..hmm. Anyways, I'm going to update more but not tonight. LOL. CIAO.