Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I HAVE THE NICEST PICS!


Yo Yo Yo people.


Today was actually very tiring to think of it. Went to school at eight for the bus leaving for expo. Met my laughing lover at cck and then my nj at school. There were only a few of us inside one big bus and the ride there was dang! long and I know my dahling slept the most. Lol.


It was actually a kids' fair and there alot of small cute kids. We were like sitting and waiting there mostly watching the show on stage. We also got Benedict to sing for us Chori Chori plus he danced for us. Wah, thank you.




That's our write-up which has grammatical errors lol.



We are the champions. Wth.



Oh ni gmbr hazrina ade botox. LOLOLLLLLLLLLL



This is the other group members who were like tired and asleep. But thanks to Benedict, he went off with our wheelchair for don't-know-how-long and hi-5 all the kids he passed. Well, at least he promotes our product, I think. And he has the passion for kids(like hazrina eheheh). He's one himself. LOLOLOL. jkjk.

So me, nadia, ezz went back around 1pm after we watch this fashion show where all the clothes are supposed to be made from recyclable materials. I think Bedok South sec won and please lah, their clothes are dang! SKIMPY. As in, not enough clothes lah. And the models looks so anorexic. At least I'm sexxxxay. YEAH I AM. You got problem? heheheheh.

Went back with PURE CHOCOLATE ICE-BLENDED from Coffee Bean. Lol. I still couldn't believe that we walked from Expo to Tanah Merah MRT station. I mean it's really far away and we still need to go to the underpass to actually get inside the station. They alighted at Bugis and me, at Outram. I was confused like hell 'cos I haven't been there before. I was walking back and forth to go to the NEL line lol. But in the end I met them at Dhoby Ghaut eventually.

Went to eat at KFC 'cos Arron fed up with his LJS. Lol. I just felt I can't eat 'cos I suddenly remembered the lunch provided that I simply can't swallow. It was UNNICE. Lol. I bought shrooms but saved it for the movies lol. So I only ate cheese fries. It was quite kecoh lah eh at that moment.

The movie was actually quite cool. Although Channing Tatum was damn ugly and the other guy is kinda hot, but he simply dances greatly. I can't really stand Tatum's face when he kisses 'cos his face really looks realllll long. Lol. But seriously, the dance steps are UBER COOL! \m/. Lol. I dance better. Lol.

Went to arcade after that. Arron was engrossed in playing. I got kicked out after that 'cos I'm in my school uniform. Stupid lar they all, I came for so long then they kick me out. Yeah! POWWWW!

See, Arron's lame. Always lose one. Heh.

So after that, we decided to walk around town. Since the lights are up, the surroundings are quite nice. We managed to pull Arron to follow us to actually walk around. We decided to drop in HMV along the way too.

Mustafalalar and Archer Lynn. Inginku..ucapkan selamat merry christmas. Wth

Yalah yalah. Cute lah. eeeeeeeerr.

Ahahah all of us! Ok...I am shit. AHHHHHHahahahha. But thanks to an angmoh who took it for us. It was sweet of them. Lol. And those statue are actually real people and they're like so cool ar. Standing there for hours to get money. Woohoo...gooo SILVER PEE-PER!

So we went back soon after and the bus was quite full. The guys was making prank calls and having girl voices'. It's cool to actually hear them sound like a girl. Woohoo.

K I'm wanna go make out with my boyfriend. OMFG WTH. No. I wanna go sleep. LOL.