Saturday, November 04, 2006
You lying, trying waste of space.
MY OH MY.
So hi people. Well, I've been home, bored 'cos basically there's nothing to do. And since I 'm going to NACLI this monday, so I decided to post before things get busy. Anyways, I know Kenneth is reading this and even if I am writing this post in malay, he would still ask someone for translation. I don't know what's his deal anyway. LOL. Anyways, this country is a free country. You want to read, read la.
For the past few days, I've been sitting at home, rotting and decomposing. However, I'm still here in good shape. LOL. The computer has been a good friend and also a faithful companion. However, I'm trying to avoid using the computer 'cos my bro da bising. LOL. So I decided to watch movies, I'm a movie-addict, and watched Big Momma's House 2. It's OMFG funny. I watched it in my brother's room and it has became my no.2 place to hang out in the house. Then I decided to watch
Scary Movie 4 'cos I seriously don't know which type of HANTU is HANTU-ing me to not watch it. It has been million times when I tried to watch it and something happens to me that doesn't allow me to watch it. That time, the cd was missing. So I found Scary Movie 2 instead, and it was in a quite bad quality. The movie is so HORNY, as horny as me, but hornier. LOL really! The ghost was like.'FUCK ME FUCK ME' and the guy did.
There's alot of fucking going on in the movie so I decided to stop watching when my bro came to the room and watch too. It is sooooo uncomfortable right? Ahahahah. I really can't stand the horny-ness. LOL.
Just now, I watched this hindi movie which rocks ar. And the hero is so hot. Tapi dier keling ar. LOL. K i am so dead. I just remembered that I have oral tomorrow and OH MY GOD...my heart will beat FASTER FASTER...
'cos
here comes the most yummylicious, mouthwatering, scrumpdilicioussss....
(pass me a bucket pls ...for drooling)
MR WHITE CHOCOLATE
that chocolate hair , chocolate bag and chocolate eyes.
SCRATCH THAT. WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT?
Oh yah, so I was watching movies and yes! I finally watched kingdom of heaven! My ex is in the movie and yes! the muslims won. Ahahahah. But it was a good movie but the fact that I actually see the gruesome scene where the arrow actually poke INTO the person's eyes. And that woman, she's just so so pretty with those green eyes and a goth look.
Yes, I'm going to study in like 2 hours later or something and hope all is well. Lols.