Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

mus-say POW!


It has been a hectic week. Almost everyday I'm swarmed with after school activities and mind-depressing results. I suggest more post exam activities to be held.


Oh yeah, today I am supposed to go to Hwa Chong exchange prog, NPCC, IPW rehearsal( which I totally blew it by laughing and power pause) and netball inter-house challenge which was eventually canceled due to the infamous HAZE. Thanks Indonesia.


I've been thinking of what day to do my kuih for hari raya which is coming really2 soon. I've been busy and since netball is postponed to tomorrow, which means I lose my one free day of the week. What shocks me is that, I have 2 camps during the holidays one of which is ATC and another is NACLI which tooks the whole week of my hari raya. How sad is that. And you all still complain about life? Well, life is UNFAIR.


Another shocking thing is that, I simply have no wonderful distinctions for my EOYs. That just..SUCKED. But I was glad I actually passed them LOL.


Now I shall return to playing neopets and some other games to destress myself. What the hell. AHahahah.



Ciao people.





died playful-ly,
mustafalalalalar.=))))