Monday, October 02, 2006
YOHA!
So people, it's like 2.13 am and I'm still alive and chatting with ars-lin on msn. We were like crazy and there's thousands of things we found out about our friends. My friend is her friends' friend. And somehow it's connected. LOL . Went to various friendster profile, especially in search of RIDICULOUSLY ridiculous faces. And guess what, I actually think my dear friend pokoyoko(LOL) is quite nice. Ok, maybe kawan dier Leon Rusell Francis, but yeah, he's like the cool and chill one among them all. Well, at least he looks like it. But he's ok lah huh. NO. I don't like him. Just a great companion and someone to talk to. Like ars-lin, during this hour especially.
ANd oh yah, I've been ranting and again and again telling Kamalia that I've been missing mr chocolate brown bag. All she could do was to tolerate my nonsense and bring me a pail. In case I drool. He-he-he. LOL.
Can I go sleep now??
WOULD YOU STILL LOVE ME IN THE MORNING???????