Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wazzzzup.



I'm simply stressed from studying my madrasah exams. Of course I want to pass all my exams, eventhough AGAMA is like more important. Lol. Therefore I guess by at least posting a new post will help cheer up those faces who always visit my blog which has not been updated for quite a while now.



So today went online and chatted abit with our dear sequoia. Well, we discovered thousands of things- the cold truth and shizzlemandizzle. It was fun and shocking. And oh yeah, I just think Jason Shaw is like dang! hot even though I assumed he slept with Paris Hilton before ( they were once engaged). I was praying, and still praying for our exams papers to at least give us hope in passing our EOYs with flying colours. There are a few more papers left and please, please dear Tuhan, mempermudahkanlah aku menjawab kertas peperiksaanku!



And oh yeah, maybe I'm gonna re-edit my whole blog. After exams. 'Cos my brother is going to take away my computer privileges if my grade for maths didn't even go any higher. Oh the irony. Him, I DON'T LOIKE.





OH, what a beautiful chocolate man. dangg.