Lol! ATC has come and past and I kind of miss my groupmates. Well, I do not miss the crickets and frogs and bugs there. Eeee no!i
But first. Let me talk about me hari raya! yeah yeah yeah!
Tuesday-
Since this year I didn’t get to go to the mosque, I slept till around 8, forcing to wake myself up knowing that I have some chores to do before my family get back home.
We had a feast, YEAH, ate till we are bloated and my mom’s cooking is just, d’lishus! My dad told us to listen to some raya songs from ‘Nevermind the ketupat, here are the raya songs’ cd. My parents were quite bored listening to the cd as 80% of the songs are like sad songs. But we turned the volume up loud when my bro’s song was up. LOL.
We begged forgiveness like we always do. I cried, it’s natural. Ahahaha. And the next minute we were camwhores. Some pics will be posted here so.... YEAH!
Went to gramps' house ASAP and found out that one family has gone to the kampong. So it's left with two families to celebrate with. And we were like right there...waitinnn.LOL
Then everyone slept, including me, and even my grandfather tickled me to wake me up. I was so tired I don't know why but it seems like there's this sleeping disease, contagious to EVERYONE.
After that, went to Tok Busu's house and yada-yadda. Next was Wak Senak's house and lastly...MY DEAR SG TEAM'S COUSIN'S HOUSE! Ahahaah too bad he wasn't there. But I heard he was doing well cos' his grandma told me that he won 2nd for international running comp or something and the malaysian competitors were angry at him. LOL ! But he doesn't need to give that face when I saw him at lot 1 huh.
Here are some of the pics!
E'eh mustafalalar.
The new kind of hari raya.
Ni pompuan nak step lawa, Except aku. LOLLLLLLL
The young! .....and the old one in the middle. ahahahahhahahah kenape datok aku pat tgh2 ya allah.
The bros and me. YEAH!!!
And hence, the all about ATC will be on the next post.
Died raya-ly,
mus-own-neth
POW!