Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Perfect 10 setengah lompat sedia.
(Perfect 10 reporting to ma'am)



Role call 1 - Wu Shuang
She's from crescent girls. She's my group ic who takes initiative to help things out for our group. She's kind but she's too paranoid. LOLs. The first night she was kinda scared to sleep in our tent of SEVEN FREAKING PEOPLE and it's so freaking squeezy that we were practically lesbians if you did not know better. She woke up at two a.m. EXCLAIMING that it is only two after it seemed like hours of sleeping. We told her to calm down and then the next thing I knew I was asleep. We slept with the sound of bugs and frogs and she was really alerted by the frog's croakings. All in all, she's a friend you can't forget off. Though she cried after going through a maze which is of pure darkness and when stupid hairol tell us ghost stories at 12 midnight. She screamed like hell during rock climbing but it was ok. I mean who doesn't scream. Ahahah. She's very smart you know. Crescent per..



2- Sum Mui
She's from Zhenghua and she's the kind of girl who would say 'WHATEVER'. I mean she didn't really say but you know, she's that kind. She's brave I can say so. And she's tough. Yeah! LOL. But I heard that Wu Shuang tried to wake her up but she ignored her and wake me up instead. Btw, I woke up abruptly, always like that. LOL



3- Amira
She's that hop hop girl from west spring. Ok I really hope she didn't read my blog 'cos I'm gonna trash her here. Hahah, I 'm being true and I'm gonna say what I see and how she acted towards my group and I. She was so selenger as she stood at one corner using her eye power, which means, looking at US busy pitching our tent. Az heard her conversation with her friend saying that they did not learn how to pitch a tent so I kinda take back what I said about her. But the thing is, almost all the activities she did not participate and HELP. I mean..DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S INITIATIVE? And most of all, enthusiasm. Cos' you know, mus is full of enthu. Aahahah. But anyways, what's over is over. It's time for me to deal with these kind of people huh.



4-Gwendoline
She's from...oh shit. I think it's kranji if I'm not wrong. She's the quiet type but she helped. She's an introvert but she's the sweet type of person and she helped sometimes too. I'm glad she was behind me when we were going through the dark dark maze and she was so relaxxed, being the last person summore. Ahahah.



5-Saiful(bahri)
Dier ni, kawan aku! Ahahaha. He's that long galah with a dark skin who rockclimbs like spiderman and loves poking at the maggi mee. He cooks much more better than us and yeah, he cooks for u most of the time. LOL. He's like a more mature guy and much cooler than that stupid hairol. LOL. Ah well, he's ok la huh. He's someone's pole. Lol



6-Hairol(hoque, like what derrick would call him)
He's from shuqun and he's so annoying, irritating but funny at times. Sometimes I feel like maki-ing him at his disrespectful remarks and sometimes I just crack up at his jokes. He's a talented artist and you should just see his sketch he drew after area cleaning. He drew a goddammit truck without any visual reference using a pen. Oh man, not a lot of people CAN really do that. And he said he saw us taking the 300 bus and we were like freaked out that he remembered us. He's freaky.



7-WATER PUMPER!!! Ahahahah
He's that guy, the atc's most famous water pumper. We're his crew man! He would pump water for other cadets who need to refill their water bottles. We would gather those bottles for him and then he will..PUMP IT..LOUDER! lol. He's an ok guy and bah. His services are available anytime, anywhere, even after ATC. hehehe.



8-Kenneth Loh a.k.a Rubbish Collector
Well actually he's not really collecting rubbish all the time but there was once when he helped with cleaning the eating area as everyone else was like rushing to do something else. He's ok too, and keeps calling me mustafa esp. in msn. Lol. Who doesn't? And I can't stand it when they say he have more than 10 ex gfs. LOLLLL. Skali btol. LOL



9-Aaron carter
He's from unity. He's got good sense of humour too, I realised and kept saying our ma'am looks like horse. It's like, I don't know why ar. Lol. Makes silly jokes when during flag lowering which is so wrong LOL. And he wrote his contacts 15 times on a piece of paper. Lol ahahahhaha.



10-Jia Jun
OMG AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. I can't stand him. Even alot of people can't stand him. He's like this dumbass nerd(oops!) who wore short track pants and high socks like LOL. And he acts smart and talks alot but even his own mass tins he NEVER WASH HIMSELF. Wah, I really feel like slapping him. I would have, if only I could. LOL.



11-Hazwandi
Haha. The first time he introduced himself, derrick thought his name was HAZWANI. Everyone was laughing though LOL. He's really quiet. Mind his own business kind of guy. He mixed with the chinese boys more I guess cos' the two malay guys didn't really mix around or talk to him that much. But he's ok lah.



12-Soon Huat
He's a guy from Shuqun who looks like a bully at first glance. He's kinda big and fierce looking but after what hairol told us, he always say he had stomach cramps when they were supposed to do pumpings or whatsoever. Lol. He really did fall out during our PT. Ahahahahah.


The other 4 people are from our school basically that's me, azlin, derrick and jiting. And oh yeah, Ji Ting my old classmate who sat beside me in class. LOL. But's he quiet lah. Ahahahah.


So...hope everyone will make it to the jalan raya coming up soon and really hope we won't fade away. Those pictures taken during the last day of school will be here to stay in my memories.



Happy reminiscing,
mustafalalalar. LOL