Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

mus-say hi Hi HI!


To start off the day, I baked some cookies for my aunts. Lol. It was ok and I got no help, like yesterday too. Bake bake bake and then... went off to sleep again. Wah seh what a short story. LOL.


Anyways, I had just finished cleaning my room, FINALLY!, and discovered that I have lots of undergarments which are...ahahahahah. Ok let's go to another topic. Anyways, I was rearranging all my accesories and realised that I don't really own quite a lot but I am happy with what I have 'cos I think they're really be-you-tay-ful. Wth. Btw, I have not enough space to stuff all my home clothes but I seriously think my outdoor clothes are like, wth, so little. Again, it's mind-depressing. However, I'm quite elated to find out I have two handbags in my small little wardrobe. Ahahahaha! Not forgetting to shed a tear looking at my P5 class photo on my wardrobe door. *tsk tsk. LOL


Today had a raya songs marathon LOL. The raya spirit is coming and it's hot hot HOT! Woohoo! I wish to have a great hari raya eventhough I have thousands of camps. Not to worry, I'll enjoy it somehow.


We won 2nd place for inter-house netball! Finally we won, but still we can't outwin the RED house. ahahahha. Well, look at the plus side, we played together for the last time. =)))


I would be also praying hard to pass my coporal test which I simply blew it 'cos I forgot to say one sentence to my sir. Oh wth.


Hmm.. so everyone, reminder, watch suria segar. I think we all are gonna be backup singers to sing rasa sayang for all Muslims celebrating hari raya out there. Remember, the most important thing is that it's going to be Edrei's and WeiLi's version. Be there.



Arrivederci, mus teng ko rak.



MUS TENG KO RAK RULES! \m/


oh yah. And I love dylan chiu.